Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I LOVE this Christmas idea!

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 4, 11 at 20:10

I thought this was soooo neat...how about you?

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas bird pond

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I LOVE this Christmas idea!

I love it, but my cats would have a field day with this thing. I can see it now, burnt whiskers and water everywhere. LOL Thanks for all the posts from blogs, etc., I'm really enjoying them.

o

Hi and welcome to our gang here. I have no idea what my cats would do, tho I'm sure the two girls would be their usual NO problem. The two boys....
well they just took out my little Santa tree AGAIN!! I was in family-room trying to hang garland and heard a crash in living-room. Of course I knew what it was, and this time couldn't totally blame Jazz aka Trouble. Both he and Ty were racing thru the two rooms playing. This time I had
5 cheap ornament balls smashed, and 3 Santas. Another big mess to deal with. Now I only have two of the special Santa ornaments left out of the beautiful set. But at least the Policeman, my favorite, is one of them. I took these two off the tree and put them in a curio cabinet! No sense tempting Fate...and cats...a third time.
My less-than-helpful DH took one look at the mess and suggested I take the tree down. NOT.(yet anyway, sigh.)

Hope you can tell us about your decorating and share photos.
hugs, Karen

o

I LOVE IT, too! Bookmarked another one...this is beautiful...doesn't need 'doves'...these birds are perfect! I just need a bigger house! LOL! TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

o

Karen, this is the coolest setting ever.Wow, wow, wow. Just loved it. Thanks.

Punk

o

LOVE this idea too Karen!! Of course, anything with birds is right up my alley.

So sorry about your tree...for the second time!

o

yes, this is a must for next year !!!!Thanks for the idea.

o

Now you've got me looking for the perfect 'bird bath' bowl! LOL! As if my spare bedroom bed is unloaded yet!!! Jeanne S.

o

oh i love it! very beautiful and peaceful

o

Hi OC, glad you liked it too. It will be fun to see how many of us have bird ponds next Christmas. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here