Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas China Cabinet

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 2, 12 at 20:02

Making progress on my holiday decor :-) Today I am sharing my china cabinet all dressed up for Christmas!
Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas China Cabinet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas China Cabinet

Looks like you're ready for Winter, MMW! I really love the Kohl's plates you found last yr ...will keep my eyes open for that pattern ... & the salad plates are perfect w/them.

& the snowmen are lots of whimsical fun! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Kath, your china cabinet looks beautiful. You have so many pretty plates displayed. I sure hope you find a few more. The salad plates sure go nicely with them. I will keep my eye out for some too. The green chargers are a nice back ground for the Christmas plates.

Snowmen are so fun. Your blue plates are such a pretty color. The little skaters are darling. Did you see the snowman plates OA shared? Nana made her version of it as Suze and Pastor Sam Brown. If you haven't seen these you should look them up when you have time.

Your red finial is so pretty up on top between your two angels. If you have time check out Karens BOP display and see her blue finial she displayed. Hope you will continue to share more pictures with us.

Punk

o

So pretty Kathe.
I love the peeks of green coming out with the chargers behind the plates.
Snowmen are one of my favorite things and you have some cuties.

o

You have a lovely collection of plates, and the way you've displayed them is equally lovely. I'm a fan of polar bears, so your lil' cuties caught my eye right away. But the top of the CC is what really got my attention! Those angels are just beautiful and look wonderful up there, with the mercury tree accenting them. Perfect!

hugs, Karen

o

Your angels are pretty looking down from above.
I love all your wonderful plates.
The little Dollar tree bears are just the right touch.
TFS
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here