Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some pretty decor on a blog

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 4, 11 at 20:01

She has some pretty Christmas decor photos, but I especially like the garland design on the white hutch. It is wonderful I think. (9th photo down on the blog)

Enjoy,
Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty decorations

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some pretty decor on a blog

Oh wow! Thanks, Karen! I've bookmarked it...love it! Lots of my kind of old wood ideas! & beautiful garland & whites! WoW! Jeanne S.
Great time w/gr-kids for a few days...back to decorating tomorrow. ;-)

o

Karen, she has some wonderful ideas. Love her chalkboard and Everything!

Punk

o

I really need to see if I can contact some of these bloggers and get permission to save any photos I like into our Inspiration albums.
Meanwhile, I save the photos myself into my own (private) album of Christmas ideas. ;0)

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my evening's browsing. It has been relaxing for me, especially after the Santa Tree crashing again earlier. For the life of me, I can't imagine
how or why those cats bump the table its on...it couldn't be more out of the way!! As you can see from this photo.

Living-room face toward entry way, The front door faces the sideboard in the entry hall, to the left of it is the hall leading to bath and 2 bedrooms on the right side of the hall, and the left side of hall goes to master bedroom and family-room.

As they come around the corner, there is the life-size dog statue (always there) to slow them down. I think maybe they, or one of them, is darting behind the dog and bumping the tree table tho. I'm ready to put a FENCE around it.
(you can see Ty in the photo, laying just in front of the dog statue).
hugs, Karen

o
bloggers n cats

I really need to see if I can contact some of these bloggers and get permission to save any photos I like into our Inspiration albums.
Meanwhile, I save the photos myself into my own (private) album of Christmas ideas. ;0>

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my evening's browsing. It has been relaxing for me, especially after the Santa Tree crashing again earlier. For the life of me, I can't imagine
how or why those cats bump the table its on...it couldn't be more out of the way!! As you can see from this photo.

Living-room face toward entry way, The front door faces the sideboard in the entry hall, to the left of it is the hall leading to bath and 2 bedrooms on the right side of the hall, and the left side of hall goes to master bedroom and family-room.

As they come around the corner, there is the life-size dog statue (always there) to slow them down. I think maybe they, or one of them, is darting behind the dog and bumping the tree table tho. I'm ready to put a FENCE around it.
(you can see Ty in the photo, laying just in front of the dog statue).
hugs, Karen

o
Ooops, sorry

well darn, don't know how I managed to double post...that's a new one.

Old blonde syndrome, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
;p)

o

Karen, you have been very busy, and it looks beautiful! I don't know how you do it!
I just finished up outside today, and moving slowly inside.
I wanted to take advantage of the mild weather we have been having to get everything set outside.
I am in awe of you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here