Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

some pretty decor on a blog

Purplemoon
12 years ago

She has some pretty Christmas decor photos, but I especially like the garland design on the white hutch. It is wonderful I think. (9th photo down on the blog)

Enjoy,

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: pretty decorations

Comments (6)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh wow! Thanks, Karen! I've bookmarked it...love it! Lots of my kind of old wood ideas! & beautiful garland & whites! WoW! Jeanne S.
    Great time w/gr-kids for a few days...back to decorating tomorrow. ;-)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, she has some wonderful ideas. Love her chalkboard and Everything!

Punk

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I really need to see if I can contact some of these bloggers and get permission to save any photos I like into our Inspiration albums.
    Meanwhile, I save the photos myself into my own (private) album of Christmas ideas. ;0)

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my evening's browsing. It has been relaxing for me, especially after the Santa Tree crashing again earlier. For the life of me, I can't imagine
    how or why those cats bump the table its on...it couldn't be more out of the way!! As you can see from this photo.

{{gwi:1464314}}

As they come around the corner, there is the life-size dog statue (always there) to slow them down. I think maybe they, or one of them, is darting behind the dog and bumping the tree table tho. I'm ready to put a FENCE around it.
    (you can see Ty in the photo, laying just in front of the dog statue).
    hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I really need to see if I can contact some of these bloggers and get permission to save any photos I like into our Inspiration albums.
    Meanwhile, I save the photos myself into my own (private) album of Christmas ideas. ;0>

I'm glad y'all are enjoying my evening's browsing. It has been relaxing for me, especially after the Santa Tree crashing again earlier. For the life of me, I can't imagine
    how or why those cats bump the table its on...it couldn't be more out of the way!! As you can see from this photo.

{{gwi:1464314}}

As they come around the corner, there is the life-size dog statue (always there) to slow them down. I think maybe they, or one of them, is darting behind the dog and bumping the tree table tho. I'm ready to put a FENCE around it.
    (you can see Ty in the photo, laying just in front of the dog statue).
    hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    12 years ago

well darn, don't know how I managed to double post...that's a new one.

Old blonde syndrome, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    ;p)

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Karen, you have been very busy, and it looks beautiful! I don't know how you do it!
    I just finished up outside today, and moving slowly inside.
    I wanted to take advantage of the mild weather we have been having to get everything set outside.
    I am in awe of you!