Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Video of my revolving tree

Posted by dorothy_oahu (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 22, 13 at 19:56

I hope this works. It's taken with my phone camera so it's blurry since it's moving.

Oh, my! It's really BIG! I don't know how to make it smaller.
I bought my first revolving tree stand from Sears about 1971 or '72. It lasted for years..

Now I have this one and it's really easy to use. It has a button to turn on the lights and another to make it revolve so you don't always have to have it moving. I've never seen one at Wal-mart but if you look it up there are several other places that see this one.

E.Z. Rotating Christmas Tree Stand

23-1/4" Diameter Base, Rotating Tree Stand,
For Artificial Trees Up To 8.5' Tall
Rotates 150 LB
Use Up To 2,000 Mini Lights
Smooth Quiet 360 Degree Rotation,
Light Receptacles Rotate With Stand So Light Strings Never Tangle,
Separate On/Off Switch

Here is a link that might be useful: Revolving Tree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Video of my revolving tree

It wouldn't open for me...
I wish I could see it...
jane

o

I couldn't open it either, but that stand sounds really neat to have!
hugs, Karen

o

I'm sorry it doesn't work. I posted it on Facebood and it works there. I can post photos there and then use that URL to post other places but it won't work for the video. I asked on the computer forum but no answer yet.

I don't what they've done to Photobucket but I can't delete or add anything there and I can't find any directions. Bah Humbug!

I really love having a rotating tree stand.

Here is a link that might be useful: E Z rotating tree stand

o

They've ruined Photobucket in my opinion. I just hate their "improvements". I have slowly found my way around to delete and add, but the editing options aren't near as good as before.
I paid for a Pro account years ago so no ads would come up on my albums since I have the Inspiration albums for our Forum and also did one for the Garden Junk forum many years ago. And I'll keep paying the yearly fee, but I sure am mad at them. LOL.

I sent the tree stand info to my DD and my DDIL, in case they would want to get one for their big trees next year.
I sure would if I had a big tree!!

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here