Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas in the Kitchen

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 19:49

basically the same as last year....

This is the small counter between the sink and fridge, the Woodland Santa cookie jar and S&P set.
Woodland Santa Cookie jar and SP set by fridge

and my Chefs on top of the fridge

The Chefs...top of fridge

All the cookie jars on my long counter (the cardinal one also included a creamer and an S&P set)

Bear Cookie Jars

Cardinal Cookie Jar, Creamer, and SP set

Nutcracker and Christmas Tree Cookie Jars

More a little later tonight....
hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas in the Kitchen

Wherever I go & I see the Santa 'chefs,' & nutcrackers, I think of you, PM! Your collection is so darn cute! And I love all the whimsical 'cookie jars!' That bear eating a cookie & the Santa carrying firewood...sweet!

Ya know I am finding that if I loved the look last yr, then I love it just as much or more this yr! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

You seem to be scooting right along decorating. :) I'm happy to see it.
Your cookie jars are to cute. I especially love the red bird one. Kind of like a little family all grouped together.

o

Wow! That's quite the collection Karen! Love all of your nutcrackers, cookie jars and all of your Christmas plates! Very pretty!

o

Your collection of cookie jars is always delightful to view. My favorite is the woodland santa. I guess I like his colors best. Second fav is the nutcracker.

Of course, your Santa Chefs are PERFECT for the fridge. All three have such detail. Love 'em.

I had forgotten that you can stand plates along your backsplash. What a great way to be able to change out a plate collection.

o

Karen..Everything looks so festive!
I've got 'Kitchen Tree' envy!
I wish I had a place to fit one in my kitchen. You have just the right spot and the Woodland Cookie Jar and S&Ps
fit in perfectly. Cute vignette over your Fridge with Kitchen Chefs..I like how those winter scene plates look in the background, and the cardinals on your counter with the plates behind them look nice too.
I think you're the one who got me hooked on Cardinals..you have so many beautiful ones.
Nice to see you in 'Christmas Mode' again...
made me smile!

jane

o

Karen, I'm so impressed your still decorating!!! It all looks wonderful. I keep thinking every year I'm going to add some santa cheffs to my decor but haven't yet. I didn't remember the two cute little nutcracker ones. Look great hanging out with the Big Boys!

Love it Jeanne, 'Ya know I am finding that if I loved the look last yr, then I love it just as much or more this yr!'

I just got home from having dinner with friends and it snowed most of the day but was wet so it's just starting to stick. Suppose to be down to 7 on Sunday so I don't think I'll be doing any outside decorations this year.Buhr

Punk

o

Karen, your kitchen decorations are delightful.

I don't have room to do much in mine.

I'm so glad you felt up to decorating for Christmas.

Nana

o

Karen,

LOVE your Santa chefs.

Your kitchen looks so festive!!

TFS,
GGail

o

Love Love Love the cookie jars - so festive :) ......

Lynne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here