Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Christmas in the Kitchen

Purplemoon
11 years ago

basically the same as last year....

This is the small counter between the sink and fridge, the Woodland Santa cookie jar and S&P set.
{{gwi:1464176}}

and my Chefs on top of the fridge

{{gwi:1464177}}

All the cookie jars on my long counter (the cardinal one also included a creamer and an S&P set)

{{gwi:1464178}}

{{gwi:1464180}}

{{gwi:1464182}}

More a little later tonight....
hugs, Karen

Comments (9)

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Wherever I go & I see the Santa 'chefs,' & nutcrackers, I think of you, PM! Your collection is so darn cute! And I love all the whimsical 'cookie jars!' That bear eating a cookie & the Santa carrying firewood...sweet!

Ya know I am finding that if I loved the look last yr, then I love it just as much or more this yr! TFS! Jeanne S.

• milosmom_gw
    11 years ago

You seem to be scooting right along decorating. :) I'm happy to see it.
    Your cookie jars are to cute. I especially love the red bird one. Kind of like a little family all grouped together.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Wow! That's quite the collection Karen! Love all of your nutcrackers, cookie jars and all of your Christmas plates! Very pretty!

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

Your collection of cookie jars is always delightful to view. My favorite is the woodland santa. I guess I like his colors best. Second fav is the nutcracker.

Of course, your Santa Chefs are PERFECT for the fridge. All three have such detail. Love 'em.

I had forgotten that you can stand plates along your backsplash. What a great way to be able to change out a plate collection.

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Karen..Everything looks so festive!
    I've got 'Kitchen Tree' envy!
    I wish I had a place to fit one in my kitchen. You have just the right spot and the Woodland Cookie Jar and S&Ps
    fit in perfectly. Cute vignette over your Fridge with Kitchen Chefs..I like how those winter scene plates look in the background, and the cardinals on your counter with the plates behind them look nice too.
    I think you're the one who got me hooked on Cardinals..you have so many beautiful ones.
    Nice to see you in 'Christmas Mode' again...
    made me smile!

jane

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, I'm so impressed your still decorating!!! It all looks wonderful. I keep thinking every year I'm going to add some santa cheffs to my decor but haven't yet. I didn't remember the two cute little nutcracker ones. Look great hanging out with the Big Boys!

Love it Jeanne, 'Ya know I am finding that if I loved the look last yr, then I love it just as much or more this yr!'

I just got home from having dinner with friends and it snowed most of the day but was wet so it's just starting to stick. Suppose to be down to 7 on Sunday so I don't think I'll be doing any outside decorations this year.Buhr

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Karen, your kitchen decorations are delightful.

I don't have room to do much in mine.

I'm so glad you felt up to decorating for Christmas.

Nana

• GulfportGail
    11 years ago

Karen,

LOVE your Santa chefs.

Your kitchen looks so festive!!

TFS,
    GGail

• lynnencfan
    11 years ago

Love Love Love the cookie jars - so festive :) ......

Lynne

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio
More Discussions