Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Searching for mouse ornament pattern

Posted by DeeGib (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 8, 12 at 19:33

Back in the late 70's I was given an older copy (probably from the early 70s) of an issue of Decorating and Craft Ideas which contained a pattern and instructions for making an adorable little felt choir mouse, complete with choir robe and hymn book. A flood several years ago resulted in a loss of the magazine and the pattern. If anyone can direct me as to where to find it, I would be forever grateful. My married daughters are asking me to make them some of these ornaments for their familys' Christmas trees. For the life of me, I can't remember the exact year and month of the issue. Thanks in advance!
Dee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Searching for mouse ornament pattern

Dee -

I would post this over on the craft forum.

Also, have you looked on Ebay for that magazine? Perhaps it will be posted there - you might recognize the cover. Also search completed auctions in case it was previously posted.

Good luck!

o
RE: Searching for mouse ornament pattern

This site has lots of back issues of that magazine! Maybe you can find it there. You could also email the seller and ask them to check the December issues for your muse pattern.

Here is a link that might be useful: Magazines

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here