Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Christmas Wheelbarrow

kirkus
12 years ago

Wanted to share my little Christmas decoration on our front porch. I purchased this small, rustic wheelbarrow at a barn sale. I posted earlier in the fall how I decorated it for the fall season. Here is how it looks for Christmas...my kids helped me collect the nature items from our woods...even the antlers. :o) Enjoy! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Bear Hugs! Kirk I'll post the fall pictures too so you can see the wheelbarrow through the seasons. Can't wait to decorate it for spring! :o)

{{gwi:199141}}

{{gwi:199142}}

{{gwi:193076}}

{{gwi:193078}}

Comments (9)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

LOVE that little wheelbarrow, Kirk! Its such a great item to do for all the seasons and holidays! Your Christmas look is as pretty as the Fall one. And what a neat bonus that you and the kids can just walk out in the woods and gather all kinds of cool stuff to use. WOW. I loved the wreath you did too.

I am always green with envy at where you live and the fun things there to do. "Mayberry" is what I fondly call your town. Tho I know the winters would do this desert girl in FAST, I'd still love to come hang with y'all. If only I could travel... you'd have to keep the guest room ready for sure. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• kirkus
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Awwwww. Karen, you are too nice... We do love our little piece of Heaven here in the Pacific Northwest. :o) Here is a photo of the wreath you talked about...the nature items were gathered from our woods and gardens... :o) MERRY CHRISTMAS! :o)

{{gwi:199187}}

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

I love it with all the greenery, antlers, and that fun sign. And your wreath is gorgeous! Love the berry looking greens you used on it and the pinecones too. I have a feeling that wherever you and your family lived would be "your own little piece of heaven". ;o)

Luvs

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Way cute, Kirk! That lil' wheelbarrow is going to bring you lots of smiles & good times tog! Love the greenery & all that your family gathered! That bear peeking out & the sign looks wonderful in the vignette!

Gorgeous wreath...lovely season for sharing & you're good at doing that! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Kirk - love the transformation on your wheelbarrow.
    I loved it decorated for Fall and now with all the natural greenery your family collected (even the antlers) gave it such a beautiful 'Christmasy' look!
    I also agree that your wreath is gorgeous.
    TFS
    jane

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Luvs...what you said...
    I have a feeling that wherever you and your family lived would be "your own little piece of heaven". ;o)
    is so beautifully put and so TRUE! I am smiling over how perfectly that describes the 4 of them.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

The wheelbarrow is perfect at the entrance to your home.
    I love the sign too!
    You are making wonderful memories with your children.
    Nana

• calicocat1967
    12 years ago

Too cute !!!!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kirk, this is a fun welcome for visitors.
    Your old rustic wheelbarrow decorated is
    wonderful and your wreath is beautiful!

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions