Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Dollbaby Dining Room Christmas Decor (pic heavy)

jeannespines
11 years ago

Got Dollbaby all 'dolled up' for Christmas this afternoon...here she is ready to celebrate the holidays ...dressed in my very old 'tap dancing outfit' handmade by my Mom many yrs ago!

Do we look alike? (the outfit is a little big but we make it work) LOL!

For Dollbaby's tray'scape, I bring out this Nativity set ...gifted from my Mom & Dad many yrs ago when they were Winter Texans & brought us back gifts from Mexico. I love it ...reminds me of the 'Precious Moments' children. Hey, Dollbaby is also wearing my 'shoes' from my cedar chest:

Dining table got an Angel centerpc today, too:

Closer view:

Here's a look at the buffet now:

Tis the Season ... have a great weekend! TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Another view of the buffet ... PBucket is giving me fits tonight ...slow.w.w.w.

Vine tree is lookin' good ...I shared pics in my other Christmas tree post the other day...

Have a great weekend! Jeanne S.

• rafor
    11 years ago

Love the tap dancing pic of you! So cute and so cool that you still have the outfit to dress up your baby.

Your vine tree looks elegant.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Dollbaby looks adorable in your tap dancing outfit.
    She looks so proud that you let her touch your Nativity.
    It is so sweet.
    The vine tree is perfect for your dining room.
    TFS
    Nana

• lynnencfan
    11 years ago

never get tired of seeing Babydoll all dressed up for the holidays - really love the vine tree. As usual I really enjoy looking at all your decorating .....

Lynne

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, Dollbaby is cute as ever in her/your Christmas
    outfit and shoes. Love her little nativity set too.
    Your DR is beautifu with everything lit up. Neat angel
    you found to add this year to your table cp. Always Love
    your vine tree all decorated and lit up.

Punk

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Very sweet.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

DollBaby, and your vine tree....two of my VERY favorite things to see all thru the year.

You must be about done and can sit back and enjoy all your hard work?

You do such sweet vignettes!
    hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Wow Jeanne...Dollbaby is all dolled up! How cool is it that the outfit was yours?! LOVE it! And the little Nativity set is perfect for her high chair. Everything looks so pretty at your house....very inviting!

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Holiday-ers ...I'm about done 'inside' the house ...now the porch still has a long ways to go ...but I'm getting there...a few framed works to change out yet.

Dollbaby does seem happy this time of the yr (her outfit is kept in my cedar chest)...she was so pouty this Summer when she didn't get to wear her baseball sweater! Oh well, maybe she'll wear it this Winter yet! ;-) Dollbaby has her own little 'chest' of clothes & some of her 'toys' had to be put in one of those 12x12x12 canvas containers...so I'm not shopping too much for her until she decides it's OK to donate once in a while! LOL! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

This is always so cute and I just love that you have the picture of you in the outfit too!

Everything is looking lovely and festive as usual.
    The little sheep are so cute next to that picture (no BAA Humbug there, LOL) and your vine tree is always a fav.

TFS,
    Candy