Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Dining Room is decorated for the Holidays!

jeannespines
10 years ago

I love changing out the buffet in the dining room ~~ so the last few days I've been unpacking totes & the dining room is done ... except for Dollbaby ...she'll get the little children Nativity set for a tray'scape.

Here's a view of the dining area ... the kissing angels I found & used last Christmas ... made in Japan ... the boy angel is a music box & turns around in a circle. ;-) The pics are in the evening ...more 'Christmas-y' with the lights.

TFLooking ~~Jeanne S.

Comments (5)

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    10 years ago

A close-up of the vintage kissing angels I used last yr, too...a thrift shop find ... adore them!

My old standby (the vine tree) for many yrs ...I still LOVE that tree & move it from the porch to the DR for Christmas & the holidays ahead... the 'reindeer' is a church garage sale find' ... he's pretty cool with the faux candlelight in the jar behind him ... don't you just love that faux candles now have 'timers!' ;-)

Views from the dining table:

I need to 'tweak' that wall basket w/the pines...looks a bit overpowering now that I see it in this pic. Well, happy decorating, 'HOliday-ers' ... slow but sure. ~~Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Jeanne, your DR looks wonderful. Love your kissing angels. I need to bring mine out.Thanks Faux candles are nice with the deer and angels on the buffet.

Your vine tree adds a nice glow to all the holidays. The angel and mercury candles on the table is just so pretty all lit up. Dollbaby looks fine with her little fuzzy outfit and snowman.

I plan on using DGD's little Christmas dress on TJ this year. I haven't got my table set but may start on it tonight. Spent this afternoon decorating at the kids inside. DGD was so fun to watch decorating her little tree in her bedroom. She also hung all the Christmas balls on the stairway and 3 little trees by the fireplace.

TFS, Punk

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Jeanne....two of my very favorite things! Dollbaby and your vine tree! I love seeing them every single holiday!!

I remember when you got the Kissing Angels. They are adorable. Everything looks nice... and yay....you got a room done already!

Punk, your sweet DGD is going to take after you I'm sure. I bet also she's going to be helping you a LOT in the future. (I'd told my DD she was lucky to have her 2 little girls to help, they are 9 and 11. She told me neither of them are interested. I sure was surprised, I'd thought they'd love helping with the tree or the Village...but nope. Not at all. So I can't borrow them, LOL. Darn it.)

hugs, Karen

• party_music50
    10 years ago

All beautiful, Jeanne, but you know it's your vine tree that I adore. You always decorate it so perfectly!

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Your buffet in my favorite decorating spot in your home...well, that and the cabinet made from the door on your porch. Love your Christmas decorations and your kissing angels are great.

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia
More Discussions