Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

All my Christmas decorations - pic heavy

User
13 years ago

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I thought I'd finally get around to posting all of my decorations.

Main tree. Our cats, Mossimo, Sylvester, and Gizmo, kept redecorating the bottom so I gave up a few weeks ago. : )

{{gwi:1463665}}

{{gwi:1463666}}

{{gwi:1463667}}

You guys should remember this one in the LR. I never did anymore adjusting to this. I do think it could've used a few more fluff pieces in the middle of the flow down section but it still looked nice.

{{gwi:1463668}}

Nativity

{{gwi:1463669}}

Tree in foyer area with burlap skirt.

{{gwi:1463670}}

You guys helped me with this one last year but I liked it so much I did it again.

{{gwi:1463671}}

{{gwi:1463672}}

Kitchen.

{{gwi:1463673}}

Pomegranates in a brass container.

{{gwi:1463674}}

Corner vignette in kitchen. I originally had just used the silver and crystal and it looked nice under the lights but then I remembered I had that red plate and it went from there. This looks better IRL and I'm happy with how it turned out.

{{gwi:1463675}}

{{gwi:1463676}}

{{gwi:1463677}}

Hutch

{{gwi:1463678}}

I kept the stairs simple.

{{gwi:1463679}}

Stuff in the bathroom. I love the little sled. Remember those WS look alike candles? I used one of those dollar store candles for the middle of this hurricane.

{{gwi:1463680}}

{{gwi:1463681}}

{{gwi:1463682}}

Tree in our bedroom. This is a much smaller version of how the tree was decorated growing up at my house with colored lights, red garland and a mix of ornaments I received over the years.

{{gwi:1463684}}

Comments (9)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Well I sure enjoyed the Christmas tour, Shee. The bedroom tree is just adorable. I love the vignette with the Nativity. Such a pretty little table and that painting is really lovely. Both so perfect for the Nativity setting.
    Your hurricane candle in the bathroom turned out very nice and sure a lot less than at WS. ;o) The sleigh is neat.
    The big tree is really something, and I think the kitties did a fine job of decorating the bottom of it. LOL
    And I really loved how the foyer tree turned out, such soft colors and just really pretty.

Your house is wonderfully festive...but I think maybe my favorite thing is that corner counter vignette in your kitchen. The addition of the red plate is so perfect for it. I think this setting is just beautiful.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Shee...your home looks just lovely. I like all your
    decorations and your main tree is done beautifully.
    I think your bedroom tree is very pretty and what a special meaning, that it's decorated like the one you grew up with.
    I like your Kitchen vignette with the touches of red. I think the red plate was a nice choice. I remember the beautiful vignette on your hall buffet...why not enjoy it again. Your DR hutch is very impressive looking. I like it's simple elegance...Everything is done very tastefully.

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Shee, I really enjoyed the tour of your lovely Christmas decorations. Makes me want to stop by and see them irl. Everything looks beautiful and elegant.
    NanaK

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Shee - everything is so pretty and elegant but two places just made me go WOW - love the tree in the foyer and the vignette with the crystal, mercury glass and the red plate TFS ......

Lynne

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

You did a lovely job on all your decorating. Your trees are beautiful. But the corner kitchen vignette is my favorite, those deer are stunning. I agree when something works use it again, it's not like we see it all year. Great job.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Everything looks very beautiful, shee...your big tree is gorgeous & pics are gorgeous! Perfect place for your lovely Nativity...under that print...love the repetition of "child" & "sheep" ...nurturing.

Beautiful kitchen! As the others, I am lovin' the counter vignette...we share that same sleigh & I used it in my corner vignette also...I like the pinecones in yours & the added red plate...so pretty...Also the cloches on your island...looks great!

Love everything! TFS ...Jeanne S.

• pdg777
    13 years ago

LOve all your stuff. My favorite is the vignette that you developed on this website. It looks so cozy.

• User
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the nice comments. You guys really are a friendly, great group of people. I'm guilty of lurking here more than I post.

It was bittersweet to pack everything up. I always enjoy looking at my "everyday" stuff but I love the vignettes with greenery - such a great fluff filler!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Shee, don't know how I missed all your pretty decorations but enjoyed seeing them tonight. I love your little foyer tree and the picture behind it is sweet. Your table under your nativity is goegeous. It all looks great.

Punk