Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bar Posting

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 5, 10 at 18:12

Here is my latest post. You have seen the shelf decorations before, but thought you might like a look at the total picture.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Bar Decorating

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bar Posting

Looks great!!!

o

Great decor, OA! Love that arrangement above the bar especially...but your place settings (or am I breaking a DH rule calling them that?) are so festive! Looks like a great place to relax & enjoy the game! I'm happy to see that you were a "rule breaker" & added those Santa hats on the framed print of the BB players! Too cute! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

OA, wonderful decorations. I love the the bar setting with all the red and white gingham, stripes and dishes. Above the bar is so pretty too with all the sports, greenery and lights. Your TV even has Chritmas on it.

Everyone on BLOG land is going to love this and YOU as much as we do here. You are so good at narrating to go with each step along your journey.

Punk

o

You have the "bestest bar in town"! I've always loved how you decorate it, not to mention its just a great place to sit and enjoy what you love.

I agree with Punk, those folks in Bloggerville are going to totally love what a unique, creative, humorous gal you are.

hugs, Karen

o

I posted on your blog OA. I really loved your naration. Guess all our DH's have to have a little space of their own--but I loved how you managed to slip a little of your style into his "space" in such a gorgeous way. That area really looks great!

Luvs

o

That is hilarious!!
Thanks for linking,
J

o

Rules or no rules looks like you managed to infiltrate the bar pretty handily. And I'm sorry but all those red and white dishes are just as cutsie as can be.
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here