13 years ago

You know I'm slow....my apologies....

{{gwi:1463359}}

{{gwi:1463360}}

{{gwi:1463366}}

Comments (5)

• bleigh
    13 years ago

So pretty. Especially love whats going on in the fourth pic. Really like the basket arrangement with the candles. While I love Christmas more than anything, wish fall had stuck around a little longer...just went by so fast this year.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

J, love your Gobble Til You Wobble sign. That is the cutest little turkey. Did you make this? Beautiful fall decor. This is such a nice change after seeing all the Christmas decor.

Better late than never, works for me.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Jaybird, you know we love any holiday decor at any time someone wants to post it! Your white dishes and your transferware always look so pretty and they work well with the additon of some fall decor. I see you did the lantern with the gourds/pumpkins, looks really nice. And your table--what a pretty arrangement. I really like the burlap cloth and the soft tones of the leaves with your turkey and all. Great job-very pretty. Luvs

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Never too late, jay! Are you kiddin! First thought, that chocolate turkey would lose some feathers left alone here with me! (well, I hope he's a faux turkey!)

Love the arrangement of your white dishes...looks buffet style ...so pretty & the transferware I've grown a great appreciation for since coming on this forum a yr ago...beautiful!

Basket of candles & goodies looks warm & inviting sitting on your desk(?) ...but the centerpc is really quite inventive...I like the natural material of burlap...but I really like how you've extended the leaves & berry picks outward like "fanned out turkey tail feathers." and using the acorns & candleholders kind of nesting around the choc guy! Looks pretty cool! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

JB. I second what the others have said. Especially bleigh about Fall not hanging around longer. I sure was enjoying my decorations, and everyone else's here, and hated to see them go away this year. So a treat to see yours now!
    I like it all, especially your pretty turkey.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions