Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The last Thanksgiving Deco....

So pretty. Especially love whats going on in the fourth pic. Really like the basket arrangement with the candles. While I love Christmas more than anything, wish fall had stuck around a little longer...just went by so fast this year.

o

J, love your Gobble Til You Wobble sign. That is the cutest little turkey. Did you make this? Beautiful fall decor. This is such a nice change after seeing all the Christmas decor.

Better late than never, works for me.

Punk

o

Jaybird, you know we love any holiday decor at any time someone wants to post it! Your white dishes and your transferware always look so pretty and they work well with the additon of some fall decor. I see you did the lantern with the gourds/pumpkins, looks really nice. And your table--what a pretty arrangement. I really like the burlap cloth and the soft tones of the leaves with your turkey and all. Great job-very pretty. Luvs

o

Never too late, jay! Are you kiddin! First thought, that chocolate turkey would lose some feathers left alone here with me! (well, I hope he's a faux turkey!)

Love the arrangement of your white dishes...looks buffet style ...so pretty & the transferware I've grown a great appreciation for since coming on this forum a yr ago...beautiful!

Basket of candles & goodies looks warm & inviting sitting on your desk(?) ...but the centerpc is really quite inventive...I like the natural material of burlap...but I really like how you've extended the leaves & berry picks outward like "fanned out turkey tail feathers." and using the acorns & candleholders kind of nesting around the choc guy! Looks pretty cool! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

JB. I second what the others have said. Especially bleigh about Fall not hanging around longer. I sure was enjoying my decorations, and everyone else's here, and hated to see them go away this year. So a treat to see yours now!
I like it all, especially your pretty turkey.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here