Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Teegan's Christmas outfit

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 2, 11 at 17:51

Teegan got a Christmas dress, white ruffled socks, and I couldn't resist the bunny slippers! ;o)
I let her have my little Christmas bears too. I'll do something on her high-chair later, for now I put the tray up to take these photos.

Christmas Dress

bunny slippers n ruffled socks

hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Teegan's Christmas outfit

Karen,
Teegan is adorable in her new dress and ruffled socks. Must be the year for plaid dresses.
Her new bunny slippers are so darn cute.
Your little bears are sweet sitting with her.
She's ready for the Holidays now.

Punk

o

Punk, would you believe Walmart had only the ONE dress for 3 mon old size! Good thing I liked it, huh? Who'd have thought they'd make bunny slippers for newborn to 3 months
tho. ;o) (I know they don't go with her pretty dress, but she should be comfortable on Christmas morning. That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

hugs, Karen
who'd forgotten how HARD it is to dress a tiny kid. LOL

o

Teegan looks absolutely adorable. Those tiny bunny slippers are the best!!
Nana

o

Too cute!!
Of course you found BUNNY slippers!!!
Teegan looks darling.
Did you seem my response on TJ's outfit about the baby/doll dress I bought at Walmart several yrs ago?
Dylan is wearing it this year.
I like what I can see of the high chair too!

TFS,
Candy

o

LOL, purplemoon! Ahhh-HA! You're hooked!
Gotta love, love those bunny slippers ...& lacy socks ...& plaid for Christmas...way cute! She looks pretty happy w/those Christmas bears & her colar even matches their duds! ~~~~~~~~~~hugs, Jeanne S.

o

Jeanne, her Christmas dress has a sewn in lacy petticoat so it matches her socks. LOL. The pink headband came with the bunny slippers, so I went ahead and put it on her too. (I don't think red is 'her' color, so this may be her only outfit in it.)

hugs, Karen

o

VERY CUTE! Love the plaid dress and the bunny slippers are just too adorable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here