Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...Snowmen!

Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 17:41

We got our 1st snow of the season today (it's mostly green out there now as it warmed up to 34) ...but there was snow...here's that Woodland vignette I shared yesterday but this morning w/snow outdoors!

Old World Santa Vignette Snow 12.12

...and the patio table centerpc:
Canning Jars Snow A12.12

So I worked a few hours this afternoon decorating the porch with 'SNOWMEN!' Here's a few pics as it was getting dark:

Snowman & Woodland Santa:
Woodland Vignette A12.12

Woodland Vignette C12.12

And on the Hoosier cabinet:
Hoosier Snowman A12.12

This wonderful snowman came all the way from AZ a couple yrs ago! (from a good friend here on the forum) I love, love, his crooked carrot nose!

Hoosier Snowman B12.12

On top of the Hoosier cabinet on the porch are some pine trees & these guys ...Santa is a garage sale find & the wood jointed bear I've had for many yrs!

Hoosier Top Trees A12.12

One more 'rocking' friend who likes the snow, too....sitting in the gr'kids rocker w/warm red mittens!

Well,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ...Snowmen!

Rocking Chair Rudolph Porch 12.12

Sorry, PBucket giving me fits again ~~ this old Rudolph has been carried around for some yrs ...soft & cuddly critter!
TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

o

Love the snowmen and Rudolph is the cutest thing ever.

o

We got snow today although, we never got out of the 20's! I love all of your snowmen and Santas. I especially love your rockin' reindeer :-)
Kath

o

OK. NEW RULES!

After this, Jeanne has to take pictures with an old Polaroid. You know, the ones that spit out instant pictures with a gummy substance on the front.

This is to go into effect immediately. It just makes it more fair for the rest of us.

Honestly, Jeanne, your photography is too much. I can't even focus my camera when it's on automatic.

o

Too funny, OA! Don't ya just LOVE digital!...take tons of pics & choose the best! LOL!

Thanks, Holiday-ers! Ho! Ho! Ho! Tis the Season! Jeanne S.

o

Sooo cute , all of your spaces. I really like the top of the hoosier cabinet. So "airy".
Please , however , keep the sn*w to yourself. Dreadful stuff that I prefer not to think about but I'm sure our time is coming (though we get more in the form of ICE than snow, ick!). LOL

o

Love your cozy look with the cabin/woodsy decor. Snow in background looks pretty, but keep it there!

o

Looking quite festive at your house!
We got the cold today, in the 20's after being 69 on Wed!!! The mountains got some snow, but only a few flakes here that melted right away.
Love the vignette on the old window (?) and Mr. Crooked Nose is tooo cute!
I am also envious of your photography skills, but sure do enjoy your posts!

You have been very busy and it shows.

TFS,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here