Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My cutest idea ever

Posted by katy--b (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 7, 11 at 16:44

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Well at least the latest one. And who knows, might have seen it somewhere in the past and just 'think' it is my idea.
Bought the big shatterproof ornaments at the big box store half off. Used emty gallon milk jugs to fill the bottom of my container then hot glued the ornaments together in a pile. Threw in some cut pine branches and done.
Going to spread more branches on the ground if it doesn't snow. This is a chronic bare spot for us since the dryer vents here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My cutest idea ever

Looks good & will even look better w/snow! Yup, I'd add some branches on the ground around it, too...if it doesn't bother your dryer vent. Good idea to hot glue them tog...here they would blow away (if loose)! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Great idea! Like the idea of gluing them together too...very festive looking! TFS~

o

Turned out really nice, and if you have the greenery, I'd add some on the ground even if there is snow! Luvs

o

That really adds a big splash of color and is so pretty.
Will look even better in snow I bet. It sure is a good solution for a bare spot!

hugs, Karen

o

Katy, this is a cute idea and a great dryer vent coverup. So pretty. Adding more branches around would give it a more festive look.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here