Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Surprise Package came last night!

Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 21, 10 at 16:26

Got home from book club & a pkg lay on the counter...from the sunny state of AZ...from Karen, aka, Purplemoon! What a fun surpise! Of course, I opened it right away! Here's some pics:

SnowmanWoodlandSantaPurplemoonGift 12.10

Aren't they JUST the cutest pair!!! Here's a closer look at the snowman...his carrot nose is bent & his arms bend & he freestands on his own two booted feet!

SnowmanPurplemoonGift 12.10

Today I found him a home on the porch with the other snowmen...here he is on Hoosier cabinet counter:

SnowmanPurplemoonGiftonPorch12.10

I love 'em! Here's a precious "Woodland Santa" ... he is much shorter than the one I bought recently after seeing Purplemoon's "woodsy" table decor! (the one that was too tall for my shelf).
Woodland Santa PurplemoonGift 12.10

Isn't he just wonderful!!! Thank you, Purplemoon...I guess I was a "very good girl" this yr! What a surprise! You know, great minds think alike...I have a couple things sitting on my desk that I've needed to find a box for...the PO box wasn't deep enough! LOL! So, I'm looking! Jeanne S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Surprise Package came last night!

How wonderful a gift...

o

Jeanne, those two said they didn't like the 80 degree weather we were having last week and my decor wasn't right for them so they wanted to come live with you. I figured you'd get a kick out of that Snowman.

hugs, Karen

o

They are both so very nice and so very you! How fun. Know you will enjoy both. Luvs

o

Jeanne, these two are so are the cutest alright. Love that nose on Snowy and you found the perfect place for it!

Have you placed Woodsy yet? Karen has a way of picking the perfect gifts out. So fun to see all your decorations and can't wait to see another with Santa.

So gald you was a Good Girl this year!

Punk

o

How cool are they? Wonderful additions to your collection. That Karen is something else, isn't she?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here