Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tables Extraordinaire

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 16:20

Ready for some tablescapin' eye candy? Picture heavy but worth clicking to see them all!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Tables Extraordinaire Event

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tables Extraordinaire

I love it, Kathe! I have to go back, look again, and leave a comment on your blog!

o

Wow, msxi! I'm so happy you made it there & that your DH took pics for you & that you shared them w/us here on the forum! WOW! I feel like I've taken a trip w/you! I will be re-looking them over, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

I can sure see why you couldn't choose a favorite! They are all so gorgeous and so creative! Everyone of them was a pleasure to see. Thank you and Mr. B for sharing this fun event with us, like Jeanne, I feel like I've just taken a trip through there with you.

Luvs

P.S. I have got to remember the holiday towel over the chair back for my kitchen table this year--and the towels could be take home gifts even, love it!

o

Kathe, WOW, Thank you and Mr. B. so much for braving the weather and sharing this delightful event with us!!!
so many wonderful ideas. My head is spinning at all the possibilities.
Nana

o

Oh Wow...I'm glad I didn't I miss this. These tables are
fantastic...I can't believe how many! All so beautiful, creative and so original. I have to go back to look again...there's so much to see.
Thanks Kathe.

jane

o

All I can say is WOW !!!! Thanks for sharing.

o

Ditto, Kath. I saw it on your blog and enjoyed all the photos so much. The creativity just amazes me. That one big Santa on the long table (reindeer and sleigh tho hard to see them) really had me drooling. Loved him!

hugs, Karen

o

Kathe,
It looks like sooo much fun!
Kind of like my church's Home for the Holidays only bigger and better.

Thanks for taking all the photos. Definitely a post to revisit.

TFS,
Candy

o

Kathe, I finally got to see each tables details and they are wonderful. So much thought into detail and naming of them. I would of never wanted to leave if I was there looking.

Thanks so much for sharing all these tables with us. Tell Mr B thanks for taking the pictures.Great Job Loved reading all your comments too.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here