Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

My Holiday Elegance Santa collection

Purplemoon
10 years ago

I JUST bought this piece on eBay!! No one else bid on it. Its big, about 12" long. Should be here next week. :o)

{{gwi:1462178}}
This is the only "colored" piece in the collection

hugs, Karen

Comments (15)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Wow, Karen...these are just gorgeous! I love the whites with gold trim...very elegant! I am really coveting the 'polar bear' one .... sweet ...to go w/my Winterfrost dishes I just posted. ;-) TFSharing & I'll keep my eyes open for that one! Jeanne S.

• jswell32
    10 years ago

love love love these!!!

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Karen, these are all so beautiful. I can't pick a favorite.
    They are all so elegant in their own way. Your new
    sleigh w/reindeer is gorgeous. I'm so happy no one
    else bid and you have a new one for your collection.
    Are all of them this large?

TFS, Punk

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Wow, Karen Elegance is the right word.
    They are so beautiful and charming.
    Your new one is perfect.
    It is just right for your collection.
    Nana

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Very, very pretty and your new piece is awesome.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Punk, most of the pieces aren't real big. The first Santa, and the 4th (little Santa and reindeer w sleigh, are fairly small. About 4" high. Most of the Santas are around 9" I believe. The laying reindeer in other post, and the Penguins, are the big pieces.

I am sorry Mikasa decided to no longer make these. There are quite a few I don't have tho, so if I feel the 'need', LOL, I can still add to mine. Several other Snowmen, I just have the one.

Thank you Gang, for enjoying the collection too. I loved all your sweet comments on it.
    hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Jeanne, you mean the Santa with the arctic animals? That would go with those gorgeous Winterfrost dishes of yours. Since I'm such an animal lover, I really like when I find Santas with 'critters'.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Yes, that's the one, purplemoon...I see one on e-bay ... I'm thinking it over ...quite pricey ... to buy it 'new in a box' ... but I may be worth it! LOL! ;-) Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Darn it Jeanne.....do NOT buy the one you saw on eBay.
    Tho I do agree, you are most definitely worth it :o)

Now my cover is blown, you can expect a box the first part of next week from a lady in MN.
    hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh no, purplemoon! What did you do? I will be watching for a box next week from MN (my fave state to vacation in) & also will be emailing you later. Your collection is just so beautiful! ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

I love it! Karen, hope that lady ships fast or Jeanne will be
    on her way to pick it up in person.LOL Friends are the best.
    Oh thanks for the details on your collection, Karen.

Punk

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Beautiful collection...and I agree >> Elegant looking.
    How sweet to think of Jeanne..yep like Punk said -
    if that lady doesn't ship quick...Jeanne will be on her
    way to pick it up...and yes Punk..friends are the best!
    jane

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I had hoped to surprise Jeanne, anonymously.....that didn't work out so well. LOL. I felt she needed a little spoiling and when she said how much she loved this piece, it gave me the perfect opportunity to do so. The lady gave me a smokin' deal on it, and said it should be there Monday!! :o).

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Oh gosh, PM ... I can hardly wait! I've been watching for something 'polar bear' to match my dishes ... pottery or something & then you go & post your Mikasa 'elegance' ... & I thought...ohhhhh, those polar bears w/Santa would look soooo.oooo cute by my dishes on the counter! :-) Thank you very much friend! ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

• swest2_gw
    10 years ago

Lovely! Can't pick a favorite. I love the color scheme. That little touch of gold lends to the sophistication of the pieces.

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia
More Discussions