Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Bed and Bath decor

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

Here is my bed and bath decor. I'm really slow at getting my pix done this year. The bedroom is mostly the same, with a few new twist or rearrangements. The Santa pillow is new from the TS for a $1.00. The angel doll was a gift from DH about 20 years ago, you can tell by her "Solid Gold Dancers" outfit and 80's big hair. She was a prop in a local florist window and the owner said she was not for sale, I was in love with her. I saw her in the window everyday including Christmas Eve day. When I got up Christmas morning she was under my tree. DH is such a sweetie.

Frou

Comments (11)

• jaybird
    13 years ago

Awwww...he IS a sweetie!! Your decos are beautiful...I'm glad you posted and told your angel story! I'm smilin'.
    J

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

Love, love that tea set on the bed. Looks so cute! Ha! I remember the Solid Gold Dancers. Pat

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

frou...the teapot & rose pcs & crocheted doilies on your bed are so sweet & I love the Santa TS pillow...bargain $!

Yes, pretty in pink...don't feel slow about getting pics online...cause I'm slow in getting the decor done to take pics...but more time ahead this week. It's fun, love it!

Also loved the angel story...DH is a keeper for sure! She is very beautiful! Your decor is so "frou!" TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Frou, I could be quite happy in all your rooms--love all your pastels, florals, gorgeous glassware, beads, lace, etc. That pillow was a great find, the expressions are darling. Everything looks very festive, now relax and enjoy it. ;o) Luvs

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Sweet story! I love that little tea set!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

What all the others said....ditto!
    What a find in that pretty pillow, WOW. Its wonderful.
    As is your DH.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Lovely story and your DH is a sweetie.
    Your Angel is beautiful...
    Your bedroom is like a B&B, and so inviting.
    That little tea set is darling and the perfect touch.
    Glad you got to show us your pics.

jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Frou, So many beautiful pink items and I love it. Wonderful story about your gold angel and she looks great in your bath with the other gold accents. I really like the little lady with umbrella on the cute tea setting. Your new pillow is darling and was such a great buy. Those Christmas pillows are expensive when you buy them new.

That pastel santa PM found on Ebay would be beautiful in your home. I didn't comment so it would stay at the top of the posts but it's darling.

This is such a fun time of year seeing all the wonderful decorations out.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Frou, your rooms are lovely
    and the decorations are charming
    What a great gift from your husband.
    I bet that angel makes you smile
    each time you take her out.
    I hadn't thought about The
    Solid Gold Dancers in years.
    NanaKaren

• rafor
    13 years ago

Your decorations are all very sweet! Reminds me of our neighbor when I was a child: no red in her Christmas, only pink!

• calicocat1967
    13 years ago

Pretty in pink. My nieces would love this. So pretty. Love the little pink deer.

Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

Sponsored
Columbus Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions
More Discussions