Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rafor

My deadline is approaching!!

rafor
11 years ago

Accomplished a little more today to meet my self-imposed deadline of finishing the decorations by the end of the weekend.

Potting bench:

Kitchen window to the breezeway:

Cookie jar added to the kitchen mantle:

Master bedroom:

Master bedroom mantle:

Relocated the lighted garland from the hutch to the top of the stairs:

Top of the downstairs hall armoire (ignore the unfinished paint job on the wall!!!!):

Added candles to the display on top of the radiator:

Still haven't done the dining room chandelier!!! But...we did get our tree :)

Comments (7)

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

I am really enjoying your warm and festive decorations. I can't wait to see your tree.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Everything looks fantastic!! I'm sure you will make your deadline.
    Please be sure to show pictures of your tree.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Oh, WOW! I am in awe of your decor style & your ambition!! I love how you use ribbon w/ornaments & hang them in various places ...& I absolutely love that garland/balls/lighted that you moved from the hutch to the top of the stairs!

Your potting table area is just so festive ... is it protected from weather? Love it! The hanging basket w/ornies is cool! (I hung some in a big pine tree in my Secret Garden so am wondering how they will do in the cold/snow when it comes).

The kitchen window to the breezeway is AWESOME! Your letters above but the simplicity of the color & shapes of the hanging glass is perfection!! And the top of the armoire ...wow! Everything is looking beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, rafor! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Everything looks wonderful and so festive, but my favorite would have to be that huge cage on top of the armoire! And the lighted ornament garland on the stair rail. WOW.
    You are really on a roll.

Hey, isn't "deadline" one of those nasty words? I know it makes a person do things a LOT faster in a short amount of time. :o)

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

You have been a busy lady! Everything looks great!

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

I forgot about the wreath & stars above your potting table! That is so pretty! Wow, you're going to have time to sit back & enjoy your decor! Love it! Jeanne S.

• party_music50
    11 years ago

Wow -- it all looks GREAT! I love the potting bench! and the lighted garland on the stairway is fantastic!

I bought extra ornaments this year thinking I might hang them across the windows just as you did with ribbons.... but I haven't started on any xmas decorations yet. Today is the big local xmas kick-off event, so I imagine I'll be digging through boxes and bags later this afternoon. :O)

(fixed a typo... love the edit feature!!! :)

This post was edited by party_music50 on Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 8:45

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler
More Discussions