Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Christmas Display 2013

Posted by Aputernut13 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 16, 13 at 15:16

You can see it here on Utube,( speakers on for carols) I took all the photo's, dh & I did all of this ourselves, big job but worth it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Utube

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Christmas Display 2013

WOW.....your home and decorations are just jaw-dropping! To think you and your husband did all that is mind-boggling to me. Its all so gorgeous. I really love the lighted horse and carriage especially. But your whole yard makes me wish I was your neighbor!!

Your use of lights thru out the house is really something!!

Thank you so much for sharing everything with us, and I hope you'll come back again. This was a great tour, and I really enjoyed it.

Merry Christmas,
Karen
 photo eglemarija_th_xmasmouse_zps90ee57cc.png

o

Wow is right!! You two are really a great team!! Your home is so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Merry Christmas to you!

o

AMAZING
TFS
Nana

o

So, when you bought out every lighted Christmas decoration at every single Lowes store, were the rest of the people in Florida mad at you?

Man! I've never seen so many square feet of lighted decorations in ONE yard and house. You two are quite a team. Wish I could bring my grandchildren there to walk through it.

Thanks for sharing it with that wonderful video.

This post was edited by oldalgebra on Thu, Dec 19, 13 at 18:36

o

Your all welcome, and thank you for the nice and funny comments LOL

o

Wow, as the others have said! I enjoyed the tour ...inside & out ... love your front doors ...so beautiful ... also the candy cane lighted/wrapped columns.... are you secret related to Mr. & Mrs. Claus? Surley you both are as you must bring great joy to many in your community! TFSharing! Jeanne S.

o

Glad you enjoyed Jeanne, to answer you, are we related to the Claus's, no but just about as old! LOL
We do the outside for others to enjoy and we like watching all the traffic, the inside is just for us.

o

You have amazing displays! I enjoyed seeing all of it and listening to the music while I watched. I think your better than Las Vegas at night!woohoo Thanks so much for sharing.

Punk

o

Your Christmas lights look great!

-SD

o

Wow, I've got 654 viewers of my display on utube, sure makes my day! makes my Christmas especially bright.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here