Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aputernut

My Christmas Display 2013

aputernut
10 years ago

You can see it here on Utube,( speakers on for carols) I took all the photo's, dh & I did all of this ourselves, big job but worth it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Utube

Comments (10)

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

WOW.....your home and decorations are just jaw-dropping! To think you and your husband did all that is mind-boggling to me. Its all so gorgeous. I really love the lighted horse and carriage especially. But your whole yard makes me wish I was your neighbor!!

Your use of lights thru out the house is really something!!

Thank you so much for sharing everything with us, and I hope you'll come back again. This was a great tour, and I really enjoyed it.

Merry Christmas,
    Karen

• sorie6 zone 6b
    10 years ago

Wow is right!! You two are really a great team!! Your home is so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Merry Christmas to you!

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

AMAZING
    TFS
    Nana

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

So, when you bought out every lighted Christmas decoration at every single Lowes store, were the rest of the people in Florida mad at you?

Man! I've never seen so many square feet of lighted decorations in ONE yard and house. You two are quite a team. Wish I could bring my grandchildren there to walk through it.

Thanks for sharing it with that wonderful video.

This post was edited by oldalgebra on Thu, Dec 19, 13 at 18:36

• aputernut
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Your all welcome, and thank you for the nice and funny comments LOL

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Wow, as the others have said! I enjoyed the tour ...inside & out ... love your front doors ...so beautiful ... also the candy cane lighted/wrapped columns.... are you secret related to Mr. & Mrs. Claus? Surley you both are as you must bring great joy to many in your community! TFSharing! Jeanne S.

• aputernut
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Glad you enjoyed Jeanne, to answer you, are we related to the Claus's, no but just about as old! LOL
    We do the outside for others to enjoy and we like watching all the traffic, the inside is just for us.

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

You have amazing displays! I enjoyed seeing all of it and listening to the music while I watched. I think your better than Las Vegas at night!woohoo Thanks so much for sharing.

Punk

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Your Christmas lights look great!

-SD

• aputernut
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Wow, I've got 654 viewers of my display on utube, sure makes my day! makes my Christmas especially bright.