Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Toys Christmas

Posted by ladypat (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 12, 10 at 14:47

Put this together today, just for fun. A few of my old toys and some newer dishes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I have about had enough of this old camera. I think Santa is whispering to me to go get my own present. Please share with me what cameras you all use. I just can't take closeups with this one. Suggestions are welcomed!!

Pat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Toys Christmas

I LOVE the little tea set! I wish I still had mine, but fortunately my mom actually kept about 3 of the cups and saucers from her tea set when she was a child. I like your toys setting!

o

ADORABLE. Adorable. Adorable. Just adorable!

My favs are the truck and the top.

o

Very CUTE! & your pics look great! Love the toys vignette!

I really like my camera that is a few yrs old now ... it's a Sony Super Steady Shot DSC-H5...good luck camera hunting! Jeanne S.

o

Can't give any camera advice, but your toys and the tea set are neat. Those santa plates are so nicely done, are they F&F? I really like the design and texture on your green plates too. Good luck on picking out a camera--you could wrap it and put it under the tree with a tag from Santa and just act surprised when you open it! LOL

Luvs

o

Great collection of old toys especially the old truck.
I like the vignette you created with them.
The Santa plates are really nice and I like how you
layered them with the lovely green plates.
Hope you were a good girl all year, and get your new camera from 'Santa' !!

jane

o

This is a wonderful old toy vignette. Love seeing old toys that were back in my time.lol so glad you shared this with us.

I too hope that you've been a good girl this year!

Punk

o

Totally DELIGHTFUL! I love how you put things together and for that matter, just coming up with such an idea.
That first picture had me smiling right off, but I never could resist a Teddy Bear!

This cute idea needs to go in our Christmas Misc inspiration album. I just saved the photo to add it later.
hugs, Karen

o

LadyPat, You did a wonderful job with your vignette.
I love the mix of old and new.
It really is delightful.
NanaKaren

o

Those are wonderful and you did a great job displaying them. That truck is super duper and I'm not usually a truck person, but the colors are darling.
Frou

o

So cute, we all wish we had kept toys from our childhood, imagine what they are worth now. What a unique idea for a vignette!

I've seen many that I had, at antique malls & it makes me sick, but I'm a neat freak & tend not to keep things, so I'll never be rich off of antiques in my attic! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here