Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Guest Bath Decor

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

Here are pix of my guest bath decorated for Christmas including my BOP as Jeanne has dubbed it. DH now thinks it is offical that I'm looney, I would have to be to take pix of the potty and post them on the web. It's hard to get a good picture because the room is so small.

Frou

Comments (11)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

So pretty, frou...love the arrangement around that ornate mirror ...& the BOP is pretty! That pink sleigh...so cute with the babbles/bobbles? inside & the prints on the wall go so nicely. Also like that glass(?) tree & angel. Lookin' good! TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Very lovely Frou..I can't believe that I'm saying this about a potty..but it's so 'warm a cozy' in there!
    Love how you decorated your mirror and your BOP is done so nicely too. Love the delicate wall paper and your prints.
    It's all so tastefully done.

jane

• pheasantlady
    13 years ago

I love the garland and ornaments around the mirror.

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

very pretty - I just love that mirror and frame and you really highlighted it with the garland - so elegant .....

Lynne

• milosmom_gw
    13 years ago

Very pretty and as a fellow BOP pic poster, I don't think you're looney at all. :)
    How did you manage to attach the beautiful ornamental frame to your mirror?
    I have a similiar large and rather dull looking mirror up over my sink that came with the house. I'd love to change it somehow but the thought of removing it makes me run the other way. lol
    Perhaps I could do something like you have and be more happy with it.

• excessfroufrou
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone, Jeanne those are little pink beaded pears in the sled and those are needlepoints of the roses. They stay year round. MM, that is actually a framed mirror that I hung on top of the standard builders mirror. I used a strong picture hanging wire and attached it right above the mirror, it hardly shows when the greenery isn't there. It stays year round too. You might could use just a frame, but I bet the back would show and be ugly.
    Frou

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Very pretty, Frou, just the right touch, I think.
    NanaKaren

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Frou, pretty bath decorations. I'd like to see your double mirror when you take down the beautiful garland, ribbon and c balls. The pink sleigh looks so pretty with the rose wall paper and np pics. Pretty tree and angel too.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Everything looks beautiful, Frou. And relaxing colors. Let's see....a glass of wine, some soft music, a tub FULL of lavender scented bubbles....ahhhh, Calgon take me away!

Tell DH that a bathroom pretty deserves to be shown, and one would have to be looney to NOT be proud of it!

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Frou, you have some of the prettiest glass dishes and items. Love the set on the tray on your vanity, so pretty and delicate looking. Really love your mirror on a mirror, and the garland really makes it pretty. Tell DH all of us will be decorating our BOP's too, so if you are "looney", you are in good company! LOL

Luvs

• Oakley
    13 years ago

Frou, you are a born decorator! I wish we were neighbors so I could copy you. lol.

And this is why I love this board so much. I love the GW Decor board but a couple of years ago when I did one of my first topics I was nearly ran out of Dodge because I needed ideas on how to "decorate" a tank top! I was just told how "unsanitary" it is to do such a thing. Riiiight.

And I still want to learn how to decorate it for off-season. lol

Sponsored
More Discussions