Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suction holder for window candles

Posted by jamies (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 14:24

I've seen the regular ones, which fit like a belt around the candle itself. But also some that are s-shaped, where one ring and suction goes around the candle in the regular way, but there is another ring and suction that fits around the neck of the base.

I've never had suction holders but I really need something because the candles keep falling out and I have to operate the drapes.

I assume the s-shaped ones were developed to solve some kind of problem with the original ones, and I don't know if that's a problem I need solved or not?

Do you have experience with the suctions?

I have window sills and light weight plug in candles.

photo suction1_zpsde49180b.jpg
 photo suction2_zps311a9c23.jpg

Thanks for any help, and Merry Christmas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suction holder for window candles

I have the S curve ones. I think they work better if the candle is heavy. The part that matters is the suction cup. They always work great the first year or three--they do wear out and when stored off season if they get too hot it ages them faster. They sell replacements so you can't really lose. I love mine. I have " candles" in every window. They are so much better than the bow jammed in the window trick I used to use.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here