Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

More Christmas Eve Tables

oldalgebra
13 years ago

Hello again.

I am posting the same site link that I did a couple of days ago. I added the two other tables to my blog post, so when you use the link and recognize the old table setting, just keep scrolling down to the two new ones.

Enjoy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Candy Stripes, Tartan Gold and Rudolph

Comments (14)

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Wow - they are all so pretty - love those tartan plates - the kids table is so cute - good idea with the unbreakable dishes and the flameless candle - they are the neatest thing invented for decorating - very nice and Merry Christmas .....

Lynne

• judithva
    13 years ago

Your table settings are beautiful, I love the red and white, and of course I am crazy about the plaid! You did a really nice job, I am sure they were thrilled with the tables, I know I would be if I was to be a lucky guest.

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

The children's table is so cute, like the books and stuffed Rudolph. All the tables are wonderful, your family must be thrilled when they walk in. Cute, cute kids, too! They look like little models!

Pat

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

You sure came up with something for everyone! Bet the kids love their special table, and the 30 somethings enjoy not having to listen to the "old folks" conversation. LOL

It's all lovely OA, I know you did all of this even though you have been sick--hope your family appreciates how special you are!

Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Wonderful table, OA I've said it before you are so talented. What a fun table for the under 9 crowd. That a handsome group of helpers you have there!!
    NanaKaren

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Ah, you snuck some more in! I love the tartan, and the helpers are the best!
    All the tables look so festive!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

OA, love seeing all your beautiful tables for Christmas Eve. Did you make the kids chef outfits? They are all darling and seem to be enjoying this. Your blog is such a fun one. You have so many wonderful ideas and it's great you are so willing to share.

Punk

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Every little detail is perfection. I love both tables, I can't decide which I like better. It's nice to have the kiddie table so close, especially when they are so darn cute.
    Frou

• nancyjeanmc
    13 years ago

Do you change any of them up for a New Year's table?

• pdg777
    13 years ago

Those tables are absolutely beautiful, cozy, warm, and elegant all at the same time! How well I remember the kids/adults tables! It seems like my generation took FOREVER to graduate to adult table! I was married with a child before I moved up!

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

OA...I'm so glad this post was 'Resurrected,' again.
    Your tables are so beautifully done.
    All the details so well thought out, as usual. I love both
    the plaid and the candy cane theme.
    I also remember the different tables for adults/kids...
    Your kiddie table looks like a fun place to be and not the
    feeling of being 'banished' from the grownups! lol
    Those cute chefs seem more like 'impish elves'...so cute.

You always have such fun ideas..and for such a big crowd, you did an amazing job.

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

OA...you've created such WONDERFUL tables in your space ...for EVERYONE! I love the kids' table...those reindeer plates, the cutest! ... & the books/Rudolph...adorable! (& best of all, you get the best seat in the house ...by them in the red chair!)

Your 30's something is just so "festive" ... love the golds ...the chargers, the plates, gold-trimmed accessories, everything!

Your adult table I've commented before...love it! love it! Such FUN...fits you to a "t" ...& you've certainly crossed your "t's" preparing these t'scapes for Christmas! TFS! Jeanne s.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

OA, I sure thought I posted on your delightful tables, but somehow it must've not made it out of my head into print.
    I'm sorry. I loved seeing the tables and agree with all the others said.
    I'd sure love to be one of your kids!!

Are you feeling back to normal or still 'recovering'? It doesn't look like being so sick slowed you down too much you Crazy Woman. Thank goodness, but take care of yourself so no relapses.
    hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.
    I am my old self again. I'm so well that I forget to take my medicine and my hubby has to remind me.

Yes, it is crazy to do so much when I was so tired with the pneumonia, but I just COULDN'T let it go. I did Christmas Eve dinner when I didn't have a kitchen of my own, so I just had to keep it up. And I'm glad I did.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions