Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jeannespines - thought of you when . . .

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 26, 11 at 13:47

I saw these dishes on a blog this morning.

Go to the site and scroll down. Like me, I know you lean toward heavier dishes, but I still think they scream, "JEANNE!" in a very elegant way.

Happy New Year, OA

Here is a link that might be useful: Eddie Bauer place setting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jeannespines - thought of you when . . .

Thank you, OA! ...those dishes are beautiful!...love 'em! That green & gold trim do speak to me...quite elegant!

I'm peeking in here tonight as 3 gr'kids are asleep in the LR & their parents in spare room...a great Christmas! Happy New Yr to you! Jeanne S.

o

These dishes are lovely, OA.
So glad to see you. I hope will be back here regularly now.
You've been missed.
Nana

o

OA, those dishes make me think of Jeanne too. This reminds me I forgot to share my pinecone teapot. Maybe I'll use it to set up one of my buffets while it's still winter.

Jeanne, sounds like you had over night guests for Christmas too. That's the best part of Christmas! I've enjoyed DGD and the kids so much this year.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here