Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

OK En-Ablers

creekdweller
12 years ago

Who has the best sells and what have you bought. Do TELL!!

Haven't been YET. Have Drs. App. tomorrow, may have to check thing out, you reckon?

LET US KNOW when and where so we don't get left out. LOL Heaven forbid.

Creek

Comments (8)

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

I am trying to get rid of stuff this year so I only hit a few places. Went to Macy's in hopes of some Christmas Fitz & Floyd items but they had none. I did pick up a set of dessert plates at Dillard's. Picked up some unique tree trim items from Ace Hardware and some Santa hats from the grocery store. That's it! I noticed most stores were very lean this year which is fine with me lol! It helps keep my Christmas obsession more or less under control :)

Kath

• Oakley
    12 years ago

Not my kind of style, but Wisteria.com is having a sale on really nice things, if they still have stuff in stock. They're high dollar, but you can use the coupon code which can be applied to sale items. Good deals there:

EMAILOPT

My all time favorite store is Trendytree.com and they just have junk on sale. lol

OH...which reminds me. Today while cleaning out the closet where I keep my decorations, I found a beautiful ornament I got on sale earlier this year. I forgot to put it on the tree!!!!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

I went to a few stores the day after Christmas and most of the stores were selling Christmas items at 50% off. I can get those deals before Christmas so wasn't impressed. I don't need anything so maybe that's why.LOL I'll check and see what they do later if I make it back.

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

I hit a couple stores today w/a friend to buy ornaments & such for next yr's gifts...got a few 'name' ones at Kohl's 70% off.

But my best finds were Christmas items at one of my fav shops, 'Calico Hen House' ...consignment shops been around 25+ yrs or so...I'll share pics on a separate post.

Have fun, creek...hope you find some good bargains! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Creek, I haven't gotten out in awhile but my DD went to day-after sales and brought me a large gold deer. I may keep it out with my winter decorating as its not actually a reindeer, just a big laying stag. She and my DDIL always go each 26th at the crack of dawn, and both love the stuff they find at Penneys. Tho they hit half a dozen places.
    So did you get out and find some stuff?

Oak, isn't it irritating to find an item AFTER Christmas that you'd forgotten about buying? I swear I need to make a designated box or shelf just for purchases during the year so I don't do that! This Christmas I found something I'd looked high and low for the 2010 one. When I put stuff in a "safe" place, obviously its safe from ME. aarrrggghhh.

hugs, Karen

• creekdweller
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Karen,
    I ended up stopping at the TS. Had a Ball. Got a beautiful large white rabbit life like size. and a little wooden chic. Will get pics as soon as I can. We are having a real bad day with Daddy. He is crawling around on the floor and no meds will help...We have talked to the nursers all day. They say he is just reverting back to child hood. We can not leave him for one minute. My hubs went to open the back porch door in the same room and Daddy was up and at the front door unlocking the door. Makes me a nervous wreck.

Hope to get pics soon!

Creek

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

creek ...your finds sound wonderful...looking forward to seeing them in your decor.

Hugs to you & hubs & your Daddy ...hope your Daddy can find some peace in his life while dealing w/such an awful illness...& you, too. Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Creek, so sorry to hear what you are dealing with at home. Your dad is so lucky to have you and DH in his life. Sending Hugs and Prayers your way.

Glad to hear the TS treated you well! A lg wht rabbit and a little wooden chick.hum Sounds like a couple of great Spring decorations. Hope you will share pictures soon.

I picked up a few little Easter things today at a TS too. DD brought me a lg tinsel tree that is so pretty and some dishes from Target too.

Punk

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions
More Discussions