Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Tree 2011

Posted by SeasonalDecorating__ (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 2, 11 at 13:34

Here is a picture of my Christmas tree. I had a lot of fun decorating a real tree vs. the artificial one I usually do. I have more decorating to do so I will post more pictures later :)

-SD

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Tree 2011

Ohhh, that is just beautiful! And I bet the smell of a real tree makes it even better. I do miss that part of live trees.
I can't wait to see your decorations after seeing your tree, and mantel. I know it will be stunning too.

hugs, Karen

o

I love it!! And I'm glad you did a topic where we can post our decorations. Once the topic gets full I can put it in my fave places for next year. :)

Here's some of mine. I think I'm finally finished decorating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

SD, Your tree is lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your decorating.
TFS
Nana

Oakelyok, I love what you've done too.

o

SD...is that a Balsam fir? You found a wonderful tree & you decorated it BEAUTIFULLY! Looks like a lovely corner there w/your table & I see a mantle also.

Love the ribbons added...& all the decor...it is so 'full & rich!' TFS! Jeanne S.

Oakley...looks very festive at your place ...love all the 'whites!' TFS!

o

SD & Oakley, your trees are both beautiful and so are your other decorations.

SD, will be looking forward to you sharing more of your decorations. If you picked out your tree, you did a wonderful job! It is so 'full & rich' as Jeanne stated.

Oakley, loved seeing your beautiful rock fireplace decorated again. The green lights in the white poinsettias are awesome.

Punk

o

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping others add their trees to this thread so I can put it in my favorite places and see them all in one place. hint hint. :)

Our room is so dark, even with windows open so the white decor really adds to it and gives the room a great feel.

o

Thanks! It is a Fraser fir tree. I loved the look of this tree, and my grandma usually gets a Fraser fir also. We went to a tree farm and cut down a 8.5 ft tree for her place and that was a lot of fun! I Bought my tree at Home Depot because there are not really any tree farms around here; but I love the tree I got. I have decorated 5 full sized, 2 medium, and 3 small Christmas trees yet so far this year! I hope everyone is staying warm! :)

-SD

o

You picked out a beautiful Tree SD...nothing like a real one with that beautiful pine scent.
Love how your decorated yours and added the beautiful ribbon. Your mantel in the background looks very pretty too. Look forward to seeing more.

jane

o

It looks lovely! Great job!

o

Wow, Seas, you've decorated TEN trees of various sizes already?! You Rock! I can't wait to see everything.

hugs, Karen

"If you don't have Christmas in your heart,
you won't find it under a tree"

o

Oh how fun to see decorated trees! Seasonal, you really picked out a beautiful full tree, and your mantel and table decorations coorndinate perfectly.

Oakley, there are lots of decorated trees to see in the albums Purplemoon puts together for our viewing pleasure and inspiration. I'm sure she will continue adding more too. Your white shows up so nicely against the rock, very pretty.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here