Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seasonaldecorating__

Christmas Tree 2011

Here is a picture of my Christmas tree. I had a lot of fun decorating a real tree vs. the artificial one I usually do. I have more decorating to do so I will post more pictures later :)

-SD

Comments (11)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Ohhh, that is just beautiful! And I bet the smell of a real tree makes it even better. I do miss that part of live trees.
    I can't wait to see your decorations after seeing your tree, and mantel. I know it will be stunning too.

hugs, Karen

• Oakley
    12 years ago

I love it!! And I'm glad you did a topic where we can post our decorations. Once the topic gets full I can put it in my fave places for next year. :)

Here's some of mine. I think I'm finally finished decorating.

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

SD, Your tree is lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your decorating.
    TFS
    Nana

Oakelyok, I love what you've done too.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

SD...is that a Balsam fir? You found a wonderful tree & you decorated it BEAUTIFULLY! Looks like a lovely corner there w/your table & I see a mantle also.

Love the ribbons added...& all the decor...it is so 'full & rich!' TFS! Jeanne S.

Oakley...looks very festive at your place ...love all the 'whites!' TFS!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

SD & Oakley, your trees are both beautiful and so are your other decorations.

SD, will be looking forward to you sharing more of your decorations. If you picked out your tree, you did a wonderful job! It is so 'full & rich' as Jeanne stated.

Oakley, loved seeing your beautiful rock fireplace decorated again. The green lights in the white poinsettias are awesome.

Punk

• Oakley
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping others add their trees to this thread so I can put it in my favorite places and see them all in one place. hint hint. :)

Our room is so dark, even with windows open so the white decor really adds to it and gives the room a great feel.

• SeasonalDecorating__
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks! It is a Fraser fir tree. I loved the look of this tree, and my grandma usually gets a Fraser fir also. We went to a tree farm and cut down a 8.5 ft tree for her place and that was a lot of fun! I Bought my tree at Home Depot because there are not really any tree farms around here; but I love the tree I got. I have decorated 5 full sized, 2 medium, and 3 small Christmas trees yet so far this year! I hope everyone is staying warm! :)

-SD

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

You picked out a beautiful Tree SD...nothing like a real one with that beautiful pine scent.
    Love how your decorated yours and added the beautiful ribbon. Your mantel in the background looks very pretty too. Look forward to seeing more.

jane

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

It looks lovely! Great job!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Wow, Seas, you've decorated TEN trees of various sizes already?! You Rock! I can't wait to see everything.

hugs, Karen

"If you don't have Christmas in your heart,
    you won't find it under a tree"

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Oh how fun to see decorated trees! Seasonal, you really picked out a beautiful full tree, and your mantel and table decorations coorndinate perfectly.

Oakley, there are lots of decorated trees to see in the albums Purplemoon puts together for our viewing pleasure and inspiration. I'm sure she will continue adding more too. Your white shows up so nicely against the rock, very pretty.

Luvs

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions