Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
CandyLand Powder Room pics

Posted by maymo (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 19, 10 at 13:24

This all started with a string of plastic gumdrops! I'm open to any suggestions on how to make it better. TIA

Here is a link that might be useful: CandyLand pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: CandyLand Powder Room pics

Or try this link

Here is a link that might be useful: pics

o

I went right to Amazon and got that Candy Book. Thanks for sharing.

o

Sweet, maymo! One strand of gumdrops did it, uh? Very sweet! That peppermint bow on your wreath with the goodie ornies looks really good! Looks like you had alot of fun! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Maymo, so glad you came here and shared your Candy Land Bath. Love your red lights in there and all your decorations are so pretty. I'm enjoying all the cute ginger houses this year.

Punk

o

Very nice! The only thing I'd do is add a white doily (you can buy them in paper too) or a Christmas colored placemat to set on the counter and put your decorations on it. Doing so will make it look like a grouping/vignette.

I'd also add a lot more candy canes to the garland. Other than that it's great!

o

Thanks everyone. I slid a placemat underneath to unify everything. Glad oldalgebra liked the book! I'm ALWAYS looking for more candy ornaments to add.

o

I thought I'd posted before but looks like I didn't.
The Candyland Powder Room is really cute. Tho it'd probably make me want a snack after going in there, LOL.

Hope you find lots more candy ornaments, sounds fun to
hunt for.
hugs, Karen

o

I really like your candyland theme too, and you've got some cute pieces. I'm sure it makes it fun for anyone who goes in there. I think it looks nice, maybe add a few sprigs of greenery on your counter and shelves, other than that I can't think of a thing. ;o) Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here