Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maymo_gw

CandyLand Powder Room pics

maymo
13 years ago

This all started with a string of plastic gumdrops! I'm open to any suggestions on how to make it better. TIA

Here is a link that might be useful: CandyLand pics

Comments (8)

• maymo
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Or try this link

Here is a link that might be useful: pics

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

I went right to Amazon and got that Candy Book. Thanks for sharing.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Sweet, maymo! One strand of gumdrops did it, uh? Very sweet! That peppermint bow on your wreath with the goodie ornies looks really good! Looks like you had alot of fun! TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Maymo, so glad you came here and shared your Candy Land Bath. Love your red lights in there and all your decorations are so pretty. I'm enjoying all the cute ginger houses this year.

Punk

• Oakley
    13 years ago

Very nice! The only thing I'd do is add a white doily (you can buy them in paper too) or a Christmas colored placemat to set on the counter and put your decorations on it. Doing so will make it look like a grouping/vignette.

I'd also add a lot more candy canes to the garland. Other than that it's great!

• maymo
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone. I slid a placemat underneath to unify everything. Glad oldalgebra liked the book! I'm ALWAYS looking for more candy ornaments to add.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I thought I'd posted before but looks like I didn't.
    The Candyland Powder Room is really cute. Tho it'd probably make me want a snack after going in there, LOL.

Hope you find lots more candy ornaments, sounds fun to
    hunt for.
    hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I really like your candyland theme too, and you've got some cute pieces. I'm sure it makes it fun for anyone who goes in there. I think it looks nice, maybe add a few sprigs of greenery on your counter and shelves, other than that I can't think of a thing. ;o) Luvs

Sponsored
Style Savvy Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Northern Virginia's Luxurious Interior Designer & Decorator
More Discussions