Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Acorn find

Posted by ladypat (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 18, 10 at 12:37

Wasn't going to stop at the thrift store. Too much to do. Was really looking for a Christmas sweater for next year's ugly Christmas sweater contest at work (high school). Stopped anyway. No ugly sweaters left(believe it or not, grinning). Acorn plates, salad size? Got all 4. Will squirrel them away til next fall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Acorn find

Now you know a post with the title "acorn find" would certainly catch my attention! LOL Those are great, Pat, I love the raised design and the color is just perfect too. You can be sure that they cost a whole lot more originally, so enjoy your bargain from your "treasure shopping". I've only been hitting the TS for a couple of years now and I still can't believe all the nice stuff that gets donated. So fun to stop by and see what's waiting for us, right? ;o)

Luvs

o

Great finds, Pat...how long ago were we posting "Fall" things? Months??? Seems like a LONG time ago...it's going to be a LONG Winter! LOL! Jeanne S.

o

OK. I'm jealous and I don't even collect acorn things. They are great. Pretty great price too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here