P1010662

Angel Shelf

P1010620

P1010628

P1010753

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Santa's, Angels and villages...oh my

WOW! You have some wonderful collections. How about a closer look at the angels when you have your camera out again.

Oh, I just noticed as I'm typing this that you and I have the same old coffee grinder. HA! Mine belonged to my grandmother.

o

oops, I forgot to tell you that the coffee grinder belonged to DH's Aunt. A couple of the butter molds to the left of the grinder were hers as well....

o

Oh, your hutch is just gorgeous! I'd love to do that with mine & have it lighted but I have so much glasswear in it now (thanks to all the enablers here) that I wouldn't know where to go with all of it for xmas!!!

Cute village with the tapestry hanging behind it too.

o

Wow, jay! Wonderful cabinets for your displays...lots of work, too! And I like how you've set up your village under that tapestry & the shelf with Santa & reindeer! Your pretty dishes mingled with the Santa's is so pretty! And what an angel display! Love that sign, "Rest your wings." Nice, nice! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

What a nice collection of angels, Jaybird. And I love how you did your hutch with the santas. All very pretty and festive. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Luvs

o

JB, your angel collection is just fabulous! A nice variety and displayed so beautifully.
LOVED that Snowman wall hanging!! Several years ago I saw that same scene (online) painted on a wood sled and fell in love with it then.
Your beautiful dishes and Santa combo is sooooo pretty.

Heck, I love it all.
hugs, Karen

o

I want to see close ups of those Santas and your hutch display. How wonderful! Quite a nice collection of Chritmas things! Pleeeeeeeease?

Pat

o

wonderful pictures - love your hutch - your angels and village - everything is very Christmasy TFS .....

Lynne

o

JB, your angels are heavenly, they look great in that cabinet. The snow village is outstanding, and I love the snowman wall hanging, it really sets the mood. I'm such a ditz, I didn't put lights under my glitter village and now seeing yours, I'm kicking myself. And I have always loved it when pictures are hung in front of shelves like yours, I wish I had some shelves.
Frou

o

J, love all your decorating you've shared. Beautiful china cabinet and santa colletion. The angels are just wonderful and you displayed them perfectly.

Love the angel hair all lit up with your village. It looks great with your snowy wall hanging and shelf decorated above.

Is your Merry Christmas picture cross stitched? Looks beautiful.

Punk

o

Punk, the Merry Christmas is part cross stitch, part crewel, a few french knots and a little trapunto. It is cream stitchery on cream linen, with some gold thread tossed in for bling :^). It is 27 years old...wowowow how time flies!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here