Houzz Logo Print
jaybird

Santa's, Angels and villages...oh my

jaybird
13 years ago

Comments (11)

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

WOW! You have some wonderful collections. How about a closer look at the angels when you have your camera out again.

Oh, I just noticed as I'm typing this that you and I have the same old coffee grinder. HA! Mine belonged to my grandmother.

• jaybird
    Original Author
    13 years ago

oops, I forgot to tell you that the coffee grinder belonged to DH's Aunt. A couple of the butter molds to the left of the grinder were hers as well....

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Oh, your hutch is just gorgeous! I'd love to do that with mine & have it lighted but I have so much glasswear in it now (thanks to all the enablers here) that I wouldn't know where to go with all of it for xmas!!!

Cute village with the tapestry hanging behind it too.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Wow, jay! Wonderful cabinets for your displays...lots of work, too! And I like how you've set up your village under that tapestry & the shelf with Santa & reindeer! Your pretty dishes mingled with the Santa's is so pretty! And what an angel display! Love that sign, "Rest your wings." Nice, nice! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

What a nice collection of angels, Jaybird. And I love how you did your hutch with the santas. All very pretty and festive. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

JB, your angel collection is just fabulous! A nice variety and displayed so beautifully.
    LOVED that Snowman wall hanging!! Several years ago I saw that same scene (online) painted on a wood sled and fell in love with it then.
    Your beautiful dishes and Santa combo is sooooo pretty.

Heck, I love it all.
    hugs, Karen

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

I want to see close ups of those Santas and your hutch display. How wonderful! Quite a nice collection of Chritmas things! Pleeeeeeeease?

Pat

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

wonderful pictures - love your hutch - your angels and village - everything is very Christmasy TFS .....

Lynne

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

JB, your angels are heavenly, they look great in that cabinet. The snow village is outstanding, and I love the snowman wall hanging, it really sets the mood. I'm such a ditz, I didn't put lights under my glitter village and now seeing yours, I'm kicking myself. And I have always loved it when pictures are hung in front of shelves like yours, I wish I had some shelves.
    Frou

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

J, love all your decorating you've shared. Beautiful china cabinet and santa colletion. The angels are just wonderful and you displayed them perfectly.

Love the angel hair all lit up with your village. It looks great with your snowy wall hanging and shelf decorated above.

Is your Merry Christmas picture cross stitched? Looks beautiful.

Punk

• jaybird
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Punk, the Merry Christmas is part cross stitch, part crewel, a few french knots and a little trapunto. It is cream stitchery on cream linen, with some gold thread tossed in for bling :^). It is 27 years old...wowowow how time flies!!

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022
More Discussions