Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hanging Centerpiece

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 12, 11 at 12:20

Hello gals.
I've enjoyed sneaking peeks at your creations. Here's one of my latest.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hanging Centerpiece

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hanging Centerpiece

This is so clever and creative!
Sorry about the wind, we get those horrid blasts anywhere from 50-100 mph and I hate wind!

Way to make lemonade out of your lemons!

We sure miss you around here, but glad you popped in with this cute idea.

TFS,
Candy

o

Bringing 'nature' into decor is always fun, isn't it! & you came up w/a great use for that branch! Love it painted white & plastic votives & faux candles were the way to go! Hope you found some that are on a timer...cause crawling up there doesn't look like much fun! TFS, OA! Merry Christmas! Jeanne S.

o

OA, so glad you made the best of this! What a creation you came up with. I sure don't have the creative side like you. This branch after your decorations reminded me of the antler lights they make.

Hope you plan on sharing Christmas decorations with us soon. I miss all your new ideas and You.

Punk

o

What a great branch for decorating! I'm a big fan of Mother Nature's artwork. ;o) And you sure helped her deck this piece out!

And I'm with Punk, we MISS you and all your great ideas and decorating.
hugs, Karen

o

Left a comment on your blog, OA. You really are so creative and just see a way to do things that eludes me! It turned out great like a contemporary art piece! Luvs

o

Well, that's really clever! I love the way it turned out and the nighttime shot makes the branches look silver or white so you have two different looks going on there! I'll bet it's really pretty at night with the candles going. TFS!

Glad no one was hurt by the flying branch too.

o

OA, you are so clever!! It looks great.
I'm sorry your son's vehicle was damaged.
I miss you here. Please come back soon.
Nana

o

HI OA,
Good to see you! Neat centerpiece!
Merry Christmas!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here