Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chijim

Merry Christmas to all

chijim
11 years ago

I didn't do any Christmas decorating this year at all to share. Hopefully next yr I will be in the frame of mind to do so--my friend sent me 3 gorgeous big Santas as a Christmas present that need to make an appearance

Anyway, I do want to share some pics of my new companions

Jim

Teddy

Maxie

Coco - BTW Maxie and Coco are sisters.

Comments (5)

• party_music50
    11 years ago

Merry Christmas to you too. You have beautiful kitties! I can't believe that Maxie and Coco are sisters -- they don't look at all alike to me. Coco's eyes are amazing! And that Teddy looks like nothing but trouble -- I want him!!! LOL!

This post was edited by party_music50 on Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 13:23

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

It was wonderful to hear from you Jim. We sure miss your gorgeous Christmas decorating, and seeing your beautiful home. I hope next year you'll be back sharing it with us. And I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Santas!!

Teddy is new member to your furkids? How are all the others doing?
    And don't mean to leave out your sister, hope she is well and things are good for her too.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year,
    hugs, Karen

• chijim
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Happy New Year to you as well Karen. Tks for the props
    My goal for next year is to be sharing/participating more

These 3 cats are new - I now have 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The other 7 are doing well and they all get along, but like kids...they have their moments.
    Yesterday these 3 got fixed.
    Hopefully, I want to get a picture of all of them together.
    Must find sedatives. hehe

party_music50 - belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.
    Beside Coco's eyes, she's also is longer haired, big maned, bushier tail with shorter legs--but their coloring is very close.
    Teddy's a good boy...so far! Those may be words I have to eat in the future though.

J

• party_music50
    11 years ago

OMG, Jim, TEN cats?! I thought 4 was bad! :O)

Happy New Year to you too! I'm planning for a good one. lol!

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Jim, I meant to tell you Maxie looks just like my Ty...not only his color and markings, but his expression. LOL.
    TEN cats....you are definitely a glutton for punishment with all your beautiful collections and decor. But I well remember when I was doing some "rescuing" myself and ended up with 10 at one time. I love cats but have to say I'm glad those days are behind me, the 4 I have are more than enough. Especially with Jazz/Trouble. Maybe I should ship him to you.... ;o)

I don't suppose you took a photo of the 3 new Santas before you put them up with your other Christmas bins?

I'm thinking I should maybe encourage (nag) you next Fall to get busy decorating. I really miss seeing all the fabulous things you've shared with us past seasons.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Van Metre Homes
Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 5x Best of Houzz
More Discussions