Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some new things at my house

Posted by excessfroufrou (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 14, 10 at 11:32

I got a package, I got a package, nothing makes you feel more like a child again than getting a surprise package in the mail. Purple Moon decided that this adorable little Santa should live at my house, and he seems quite happy in my kitchen with pix of me and my DS with Santa. Also, I have been working and working on making a glitter village, so here it is. I wanted some of those Cody Foster glitter houses, but wouldn't pay that much, so I got these at the TS for $1.00 piece, I painted them pastels (they were green, red, brown...) and then covered them in glitter. I have to admit the good Martha Stewart glitter did cost me $20.00, but I have enough to do lots more. Also, here is my pink tree in the end of the kitchen.
Frou
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some new things at my house

Oh, Frou. Everything is so perfect. It's so YOU. I think it is about the prettiest pink Christmas treatment I've ever seen.

o

I'm glad Santa arrived safely, he definitely was meant for you with those colors.

You said..."I got a package, I got a package, nothing makes you feel more like a child again than getting a surprise package in the mail."
Well Gang, the funny thing is, Santa was mailed to Frou
one morning and that very afternoon I got a surprise package from her!! LOL. Great minds think alike I guess.
She sent me the most beautiful little 3 pc set of teacup, saucer, and sm plate. I love it and have to get photo to show you. Very dainty looking and reminded me so much of the ones my late Grandmother use to collect. Thanks for a wonderful gift and trip back in Time, Frou.

hugs, Karen

o

the Santa is just darling - what a great surprise from a fellow poster :) - I just love your little 'sugar glitter' houses TFS .....

Lynne

o

Frou, so glad that PM sent you the darling Santa. It's darling sitting there with your santa pictures. So funny that both of you were thinking alike about sending presents to each other. Can hardly wait to see the tea set you sent.

Your glitter houses are so neat all set up. Thanks for sharing the story about them. Great buyson your houses and extra glitter left over for the next finds. Love the pink tree.

Punk

o

That little santa really is perfect for your decor, I can certainly see why Karen felt you needed him. Love that you have the pics of both you and your son with Santa--that is precious.

Great job on the little houses, they look great in that snowy setting. And your tree looks so feminine and pretty, very very nice.

Luvs

o

frou...if I was taking a decorated tree tour, I would know that pink tree belonged to YOU! That is beautiful in your kitchen & I love the crocheted t'cloth, white brush trees & village & other pcs under the tree! Way CUTE!

Love the Santa & family pics! Very cute Santa from our forum friend here! The glitter village is very "glitzy!" ...I've heard from others that the MS glitter results are worth the price! These look great! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Frou, you'd never know that those houses didn't come in pastel & all sparkly, you did a beautiful, professional job on them, they are really pretty.

Karen was right, that pastel Santa belonged at your house!

Well, now you have many pastel xmasy items to compliment your pastel kitchen. Where there's a will, there's a way!

o

The santa is darling! I looked up Cody Foster and oh my! What beautiful glitter houses! You did a great job on your's.

Where did you get the large house under the tree? I'm hoping there will be good after Christmas sales for villages etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here