Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
judithva_gw

Christmas Lady Tablesetting

judithva
12 years ago

Forgive me for not posting much, I had to borrow my DD's laptop and go to Barnes and Noble to post these....I miss having a computer and being able to talk with you all!

the color theme is pale green, silver, crystal, and white.

Excuse the horrible curtains, they are temporairy until I can get my "real" curtains back up. Nothing on the freshly painted walls yet, I haven't decided what way I want to go there yet. Eventually there will be crown molding, and chair rail molding...

Close up of the "Lady", Ah, to have such perfect skin and such a firm jaw line LOL

Comments (16)

• xantippe
    12 years ago

How lovely! I sent the link to several people.

• judithva
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Xantippe, thank you, I am happy that you enjoyed it. :)

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

Wow. Wow. WOW!

So glad you took the time to haul the laptop to Barnes and Noble. I love it.

Where'd you get the mirror stand?

• judithva
    Original Author
    12 years ago

oldalgebra,
    Thank you, oh I don't mind going there, it is one of my favorite places, I love to buy books and magazines, but I do miss being able to post in my home (I am still here at the store drinking a cup of coffee.

The mirror stand, is actually a hinged mirror box, I got it at Marshalls or TJ Max a few years ago, it has had many uses for me, with the lid up, it holds some crystal decanters and wine glasses. I have seen the boxes before Christmas in these stores...maybe there are some left?

Here is a pic of the mirrored box in use from a few yrs ago (photo left...box on endtable)

• judithva
    Original Author
    12 years ago

On my blog there are a few more photos, and a couple of photos of my pink, white, silver Christmas tree. Link is below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Judith's blog

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Your table is so elegant, and Christmas Lady looks very pleased to have this table done in her honor. Your pink, white and silver tree is lovely. You have put so much hard work into your home, the results are amazing. It is so charming and cozy.
    Nana

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Your 'Lady' has always been one of my favorites.
    She's looking rather lovely all 'Decked Out' at this gorgeous table. So glad you were able to share it with us.

You're 'do it yourself' renovation is quite an undertaking...I applaud your hard work - determination and talent.
    I'm sure you're looking forward to the finish line, and
    we'll be rooting you on, wanting to see everything when you're finished!

jane

• User
    12 years ago

Judith - good to see your posts again.

Everything So elegant as always!

BTW - I love the sophistication of your new wall color.

Jim

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Your lady bears her 'crown of glory' splendidly!
    Beautiful for the Christmas season!

I, too, love seeing your posts & your t'scape is gorgeous! The color combo is so 'soothing'...& the texture of those plates (in your blog pics) is quite striking! Love the tall mercury/silver candlesticks & that beautiful backgrd 'mirror!'

TFS, judith, & happy that you are making such progress at your own speed & that you enjoyed the holidays w/your family. Good to hear from you anytime! & B&N is always a great communication spot! ;-) Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Your lady looks quite nice as the center piece Judith, I love how it all reflects in the mirror. We've missed seeing all your lovely tablescapes and vignettes.

Glad to have you sharing posts again. Life can sure throw us some unexpected curves every now and again can't it? You may have read that I'm getting my turn now with caring for my DH. He's doing good and things are going as smoothly as possible for now.

I've been amazed at how neat you have been able to keep your home during all the renovation! That couldn't have been easy for sure! Can't wait to see more.

Luvs

• posieh
    12 years ago

So lovely!

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

So glad you shared this beautiful table with us. Love the colors. Your mirror cp really bring out the beauty in the place setting. What a neat crown on your bust. She's so pretty. Your silver candle holder and candle ring is wonderful on the side table.

I remember your last photo. It's lovely.

Punk

• antiquesilver
    12 years ago

I rarely get a chance to check this forum, but I'll need to make it a regular stop. Your table & 'Lady' are absolutely stunning - easily the most memorable Christmas decorating that I've seen this year!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Judith, I sure didn't mean to ignore you! You've NO idea how thrilled I am to see you back here and decorating again!
    As you probably remember, YOU were the reason I found this Forum! Your Christmas Lady is so elegant and lovely, and just what I'd expect from you. I also loved seeing your tree, they've always been so breath-taking with all the crystals and glamour you add. I had never seen such trees till I came here and saw yours.

I did check out your remodeling and am really glad the end is finally in sight for you. I know its been long and hard. I am still amazed at all you did single-handedly! WOW.
    I hope you can keep posting again, sure have missed you.

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

How stunning!
    It is very elegant and a lovely color scheme!

TFS,
    Candy

• mary_ruth
    12 years ago

I think you do that lady up pretty nicely! She has a surprise whenever you post a picture of her!

Great table setting as always!

Sponsored
More Discussions