Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Decorators Award!

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 10:47

I have seen alot of decorating on the web. Professional and personal. And you folks win the "BEST DECORATING AWARD"

No kidding, I have seen professionals that just seem like they don't have the touch. This board should get a A+ Award.

I have commented on several post, and if I have left anyone out, it was certainly not on purpose.

I'll say it again, you folks should be in business as the number one Decorating Company!

Thanks for sharing your pictures and all your efforts. Keep them coming....

Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Decorators Award!

Creek, I agree 100% with this!!

"I have seen alot of decorating on the web. Professional and personal. And you folks win the "BEST DECORATING AWARD"

hugs, Karen

o
bumping this up

Creek, I don't think the gals have yet realized this post is about THEM. LOL. They are so busy looking at everyone's pictures right now (me too!!)

hugs, Karen

o

Oh my I AGREE!!!!!! - the decorating here is fabulous and the place I get the most inspiration. There are parts of this forum in every room of my house when it comes to ideas - kuddos to all of you Enablers!!!!!! .....

Lynne

o

I should just say "ditto" to what lynne just said above...true here, too. One of the best things I've done the last few yrs is joinin' this 'Enabler's 'R Us' group! LOL! Thanks, Creek! (you're part of it, too, remember!) Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here