Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
excessfroufrou

Tree, Santas, and More

excessfroufrou
13 years ago

Here is my tree in my sunroom, the teddies are also out there. I put all my Santas in this cabinet and got the HOHOHO at GS this summer. I recently took down the wallpaper in my entry hall and painted stripes. This where I usually put the Santas, but left the cranberry glass this year. I hope I don't overload you with pix, I have lots more to post.

Frou

Comments (12)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Frou, your tree is beautiful, and I love the centerpiece and of course that gorgeous chandy too!

Great job on those stripes, they look really nice. Your cranberry glass is a perfect Christmas accent too. You sure have a large collection of santas and that cabinet is a perfect place to display them.

Your hall tree in the last pic is so neat. I love that picture of the two girls at the top of it. Pretty fancy deer you have there too.

Okay, these were beautiful, I'm ready for more! ;o)

Luvs

• winchesterva
    13 years ago

Beautiful Frou!! I especially love the cranberry glass!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

frou...your 1st pic is just GORGEOUS! I think my mouth fell open in awe! I just love, love, love that centerpc of the square tray? with the pearls all around that beautiful big bowl & full of BEAUTIFUL ornies!...& sitting under that EXQUISITE chandie! Oh my!

Your tree...I don't have the words...so ELEGANT! I love this room in your house! ...the glass table & white iron chairs...so pretty!

Ok, moving on...SIGH ... sweet Santa collection ...I love how you displayed it in the cabinet & that GS find certainly is appropriate for your Santas!

I like the simplicity arrangement you used on your hall tree...it is such a beautiful pc by itself ...& the stripe painting is very pretty! Also loving the cranberry glass display & the print above it ...perfect table lamp! My, you have been busy! TFS & please, more pics...love 'em! Jeanne s.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

I'm with Jeanne...the white tree is beautiful and the chandelier is GORGEOUS!!! The magpie in me just about went crazy! Your cranberry glass looks so marvelous on your buffet too! And your Santas look very at home in the curio cabinet! Love your stipes on the wall too.....maybe I'll try that next time we take down wallpaper.

Thanks for sharing Frou!

• calicocat1967
    13 years ago

Beautiful !! Love your tree. It is so elegant. Your Santas fit perfectly in that cabinet. What a great way to display them.

Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Your white tree is very rich & beautiful. Love the cranberry glass, it sure looks festive & perfect for Christmas.

The curio full of red & white Santa's is so cute too.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

WOW, Frou!! Luvs and Jeanne used up all the words that ran thru my head on your decor! Double Ditto on them.

I can't get over how delightful your Santas look in the curio. Perfect. I love anything and everything you do with that sunroom! I'd be out there all the time if I had it.

Your hall tree is very unique, and wonderful.
    hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Frou, your first picture is stunning! Love your santa and cranberry glass collections. You can never overload sharing pictures like these. It's all wonderful.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

No Overload here!
    Your tree, is just lovely and I love your cranberry glass Collection. What an impressive Santa display in your cabinet.
    I agree your sunroom always looks so nice each time you change it.

jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Frou, everything is just beautiful! Lovely sparkling tree. The Santas look very happy displayed in the curio [I'm very partial to Santas]. You did a wonderful job with the stripes. You cranberry glass collection is exquisite. Can't wait to see more.
    NanaKaren

• excessfroufrou
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone. Luvs, the picture of little girls is a watercolor form the 1930's, I fell in love with it. Jeanne, people's mouths often fall open when they see my decorating, but not always followed by love, love, love it.
    Marlene, think long and hard about stripping that wallpaper, it was an extreme pain in the behind. Karen and Jane, we really enjoy our sun/dining/sitting room too. Next week we are rearranging for a dinner party for 14.
    Frou

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Frou, I meant to comment how much I like the striped walls.
    I've seen them done on HGTV and always thought they were wonderful when stripes are wide, with subtle colors, like you did.
    Stripping wallpaper is no fun, but when you get the kind of
    result like yours, sure would be worth it to do.

hugs, Karen