Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldalgebra

Winter White Table

oldalgebra
13 years ago

I've joined Kathleen's Winter White Party.

At the end of my post you will find a link to the many tablescapers who have joined in the party.

(Kathleeen's table is one of the prettiest!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter White Table

Comments (13)

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

OA, that is one frosty looking table, I love all the sparkly glassware with the white lights. Those elevated cloches are simply to die for. Great job.
    Frou

• calicocat1967
    13 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. So mesmerizing. Love It !!!

Kim

• leveta
    13 years ago

Soooo Beautiful!!!

• nancyjeanmc
    13 years ago

Beautiful. The plates look like my Lenox setting. I thought I had tired of it, but in that setting...time to bring them back out.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

OA, I love this Winter White Table! Everything on it is just beautiful. Love the red ribbon and greenery on the candles. The little cloches are wonderful and have just the right touch of color for this table.

The sign and little book behind it are outstanding. You are so talented and this may be my favorite table of yours. Who'd a thought white could be so beautiful. I will have to go check out Kathleens. I'm sure it's wonderful too.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Just absolutely beautiful and such a creative idea to do the pictures to the song. Wow! I love how you did the lighted garland down the middle along with the candles, and those cloches are fantastic. What a great find the little napkin rings were too, and your china is so pretty and elegant. Excellent, excellent job on this one!

I'd better go look at Kathleen's blog and see her's and all the rest. Who needs sleep anyway when there are pretty tables to look at???? LOL

Luvs

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

OA...Absolutely STUNNING!
    1st...Love the "punch" at the end of the song! Your Mom & Dad? Great pics! Love how you set the "tone" using that "Ill Be Home for Christmas" song.

2nd...the BOOK! Another great pic in your story...& that "Let It Snow" sign...how dynamic for a "white" t'scape...SNOW!

And then, the table itself...white, silver, with touches of red & green ... lights, sparkles, stars, silver balls, crystals, snowflakes,etc. etc., perfect for kathleen's Winter White Party!...add in your elegant china, stemware & linens...a real WINTER WONDERLAND! TFS! Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Great song to use & so fitting with items you used. Elegant! I was misty eyed too, my guy has been gone 25 years now & so long ago & yet seeing this just a little while ago. Thanks for the memories! Jan

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Wow, OA...
    that pretty much left me speechless. That song always touches my heart, and you did it so beautifully with your "picture words"!
    The table setting is just gorgeous.

hugs, Karen

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Yes, Denise, the table was just beautiful!!

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

just stunning - the words to the song just made the whole blog come alive. I am in awe of how it can touch our hearts - great job. Table setting is awesome TFS .....

Lynne

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

OA,

You might as well just send your pix to me as you update your blog, since it would save me the trouble of doing it myself. All your tables are SOOO wonderful!

Of course I can't capture the wonderful images you evoke with your "staging"--the song lyrics are so sweet and you have touched us all, I think. Beautiful job.

- Magpie

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

So Beautiful!!!