Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Favor Please... A Poem

Posted by Skylarmom (parnell0520@msn.com) on
Tue, Dec 16, 03 at 9:37

Hello everyone! I am doing an art collage project and would love a poem to go on it. My husband and I are devoted fans of the orchestra Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We are part of the fan club and everything. So, I just received fan club baseball hats and my 2 year old daughter Skylar won't leave the hat alone. I have taken 4 pictures of her wearing the hat and she is just too cute!! I am planning on making a collage of these pictures and presenting it to the leader of the orchestra when we see them on Dec. 27th. If any one of you wonderful poets would like a challenge to come up with a poem I would be most thankful!!

Here are some ideas... Skylar is the littlest fan, TSO is the nickname for the orchestra and Chris Caffery is the leader of the orchestra and it is his fan club that we are members of.

I know it is a challenge but I thought maybe you all could help me out. Thanks in advance!

Jenn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Favor Please... A Poem

Go to

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/words.asp
(sorry I don't know how to do the link thingy)

click on "View by Categories"

There are a lot of poems there. That's where I have found a lot of poems I use in my PC Scrapbooks.

Hope this helps

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here