Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The start of our Christmas trees

Posted by lynnencfan (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 22, 10 at 9:35

Thanks to my wonderful husband we are finally getting pictures taken and he is putting them up on our blog - this is just the very beginning and I hope you will enjoy seeing them. I plan to get the rest of the house all cleaned up today and tubs and boxes out of sight so we will have more of the main decorations in a day or two. Thanks for taking the time to look. I have certainly enjoyed seeing all your beautiful decorations .....

Lynne

Here is a link that might be useful: Misfit Christmas Trees

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The start of our Christmas trees

Wow, 3 big trees, they look great, I like the idea of "no tree left behind". Your kitties are adorable.
Frou

o

Such a busy, fun, fun time! Your trees look wonderful! & the purple beads & ornies tree story brought a big smile! Congrats, 30 yr cancer survivor! My Mom had cancer in her early 30's when radiation was a new treatment at our local hospital & she lived to be 78! so, that misfit tree is a great blessing that you shared! Will be looking forward to more fun viewing your blog! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

The trees are beautiful. Enjoyed reading your story about cancer. Big Congrats from me on this too. What a great picture and story with Skittles and Shadow.

Punk

o

Lynne, I 'ditto' what the others have said. And I've bookmarked your blog. Your husband sounds like a treasure, and you are a very lucky woman.

Loved your kitties in the tree part, too cute. The one under the tree seems to be daring the other one to try coming down. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

By the time I get here, everything has been said and I totally agree. Loved your trees and your story. Congratulations.

Marylee

o

Thank you everyone - I have one more tree to put up and then will get pictures of the rest. I did 14 trees this year. I think I got a little carried away but it sure is pretty at night :)

Karen - he is an absolute treasure of a guy - God sure blessed me a second time around when our paths crossed on a cancer support forum. I was struggling with my first husbands terminal cancer and he was on there as a survivor. Life takes twists and turns and sometimes 'Unanswered Prayers' turn out OK :) ......

Lynne

o

That was a very fun read, and I loved the pictures of the kitties and the no tree left behind part--what a great sense of humor your DH has. Fourteen trees! You are really really into this, huh? LOL Glad the two of you found each other and are having some well deserved fun.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here