Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
An awesome xmas website..

Posted by susieq07 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 18, 11 at 9:27

Send a video to your grandkids from Santa, it's awesome and free!! sent one to 40 yr. old niece she was thrilled.

P.S. it's for adults too, check this out!!

Here is a link that might be useful: clip from Santa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: An awesome xmas website..

Susieq, thanks for sharing the link. I think it would fun for kids, and adults who are kids at heart.
I just recently did a similar video thing for my 2 youngest granddaughters (7 and 9).

hugs, Karen

o
BEST $9.99 I ever spent

I didn't realize at first when I bought the photo of Santa in my daughter's dining-room by her mantel, that I'd get the "elf cam" of him actually moving around in there. I loved it, but today when my daughter saw the video she was totally blown away. She shared the link with everyone in her office! LOL. She will show her two little girls on Christmas morning, telling them their Elf on the Shelf took the video of Santa for them...and also left them the 8x10 picture.
Its so neat there is something like 20 Santa positions to choose from, you can make him any size and place him anywhere in your room so he looks real. You actually get links to 5 elf cams of Santa, but I picked the one I liked best to have her show the girls. He eats a cookie, drinks the glass of milk, and empties his bag of presents right there before waving goodbye at them. My DD is going to put milk and cookies right in that same spot, and also a few of their presents there since its not by the tree where the rest are.
I had such fun doing this and can hardly wait to hear their reactions, the adult reactions so far have been great.

Its nice too, if a person doesn't have a printer to do the dowload of your picture they send, you can get Walgreens to make you a photo from their link.

Here's the photo of Santa in my DD's room
Photobucket

hugs, Karen

o

Ahhh, cute! I thought it was 'spam' too, jane.
Very special gift for you GD's, PM!
Thanks, susie, for sharing! Jeanne S.

o

Sorry SusieQ...for jumping to conclusions,
but since we're a 'Holiday' site, people will advertise all sorts of stuff on here.

I think this idea is adorable..TFS

jane

o

See if this link will work for you and watch Santa on the elf cam in my DD's house. I love this, LOL.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Santa on the elf cam at my daughter's

o

Yes, it worked, Karen! Wonderful! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here