Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh and I thought I was done!

Posted by rafor (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 8:33

I know I said I was done, but this is a really cool and simple idea!

I really need to quit looking at a these Christmas blogs :)

Here is a link that might be useful: very cute idea

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh and I thought I was done!

Thanks so much for sharing this. This Christmas ball tree is so pretty and would be so easy to make. When you find neat things like this I for one, don't want you to be done!LOL

Punk

o

And somewhere, since my move, I have knitting needles! Just don't have a clue where. Maybe I'll find them by next Christmas :)

o

Absolutely creative!!! Love this idea! Jeanne S.

o

This is a wonderful idea and so easy. I also liked the additional ideas shown. There are so many creative things to make. Makes you wonder.."Why didn't I think of that?" Thank you so much for sharing.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Marylee

o

What a great website! I put it in my favorite places. I like how they show simple instructions.

I think I'm going to miss Christmas only because of looking at decorations. lol

o

Oh Wow...that tree is a 'Blast From The Past' !!
I made one of those in the late 60's! It WAS so easy to do and drew lots of compliments. It also reminds me of all the 'quirky' decorations that were being created around that time. TFS this it was fun to see.
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here