Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 24, 11 at 8:07

I wish a Blessed and Joyful Christmas to all my friends here on Holidays.
Nana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas

Thank you, nana. May you enjoy your DD & friends this holiday season...enjoy you so much here on the Forum. Merry Christmas! Jeanne S.

Merry Christmas to all our "Holday-erS!" (& 'Enablers 'R Us!')

o

Merry Christmas to you too! I've got my baking done so I can be relaxed for tomorrow.

Peace to all!

o

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you! Thank you for welcoming me so warmly this year on the Holiday forum! Blessings to all of you in the coming New Year!

o

Merry Christmas, everyone! Best wishes for a very happy, healthy New Year!
Many blessings to all of you sweet ladies here!

o

This is late but - Merry Christmas To Everyone.
You are ALL very special to me -. Good Health - Happiness and Many Blessings In The New Year!
jane

o

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas today. Life here with all of you is Wonderful! DS is flying out early in the morning for Belize so have to get to bed so we can get him to the airport on time.

Punk

o

Nana, thanks for the warm wishes and I wish the same for you and all our other "kindred spirits" here on the forum. Coming here for some pretty pics, fun, ideas, and a bit of "envy" is such a blessing and respite from "real life" thanks so much to each and every one of you.

Merry Christmas,

Luvs

o

Nana, I'm a bit late (I'm posting from the bookstore). I hope your Christmas was great, along with everyone else who views this great forum! I enjoyed my DD, her SO, and my little dog Toby on Christmas day so my holidays are complete.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here