Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pippi21

Mirror coasters or mirrored runner

pippi21
10 years ago

Have seen some beautiful holiday tablescapes on Pinterest. Where can you buy these mirror runners to place in middle of table. Storing them would be a problem for me as I have limited space. Maybe mirror squares, size of 12" tiles could be added with beautiful votive cups, and other shiny decorations.

Looks like I'm going to have to do some internet searching and hit the after Christmas sales for 2014. I need to plan ahead now. Write my ideas down in a notebook, maybe including pictures of ideas from Pinterest or other websites.

Comment (1)

• party_music50
    10 years ago

pippi, for a mirrored table runner, I'd look for an inexpensive "door mirror". They're a long slender framed mirror that hangs on the wall or back-of-the-door. You could leave the frame on and paint it or decorate it to your choosing. For storage, you could then simply hang it on a wall or back of a door -- or slide it under a bed. :O)

I just did a quick search and also found some that are a little more expensive but they have fancier frames or beveled edges on the mirror, so there are options.

This post was edited by party_music50 on Sun, Dec 8, 13 at 7:38

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County
More Discussions