Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

The Start of a Village Addiction...Thanks to Purplemoon :o)

kirkus
13 years ago

Our dear family friend Karen, Purplemoon, sent us this beautiful village piece. Since we live in the woods on Bear Creek, this is perfect! She also sent all of the little people, bears, trees, snow... A PERFECT gift! Now, we already want to start adding to the collection...perhaps a little cabin, wildlife...the list goes on! Is there a support group for village addictions! LOL

Thank you, Karen! We love you! Had to share with other enablers! LOL BEAR HUGS! Kirk

Comments (10)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I love the way you set up your early Christmas present!
    Village things can be VERY addicting, LOL, so you are in trouble now.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Love the beginning piece for your Christmas village be careful though, I kept adding so many pieces I had to set up a whole other town. YIKES!! They're not expensive though, the Dept.56 ones are out of my price range. Watch out there are many enablers on this forum LOL.
    NanaKAren

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh I bet your two little ones REALLY REALLY love that! Yup, I can see this is the start of something REALLY GOOD! Nice find, Purplemoon! TFS, Kirk! Jeanne S.

• jaybird
    13 years ago

Beary cool!!! Ms. Karen is a wonderful enabler!

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

What a sweet gift. Your little ones will love moving the people here and there. Karen is such a bear, oops, I meant to type dear.

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Oh that is adorable, I used to be into villages when we had an indoor Koi pond, I had a complete winter village & dock & fishermen around my pond.

Karen is just too sweet, I think she is out shopping for everyone here & NOT herself!!!

She truly shares the meaning of Christmas!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

What a perfect gift for you, Kirk. Good job, Karen--and you even got one with bears! Love that you live on Bear Creek too, that makes it even more special. ;o)

Luvs

• lynnencfan
    13 years ago

Oh what a cute way to start your very own Christmas village with such a personal touch and to come from an internet friend makes it even more special. It really is an addiction tho so be forewarned and make more space next year ;) TFS ....

Lynne

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

This is a wonderful gift for you and yours from Karen. Ironic that you live on Bear Creek and it's Bear Creek Sporting Goods. I love it!

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Sometimes eBay browsing can sure be like Luv's "treasure shopping" at thrift stores! I've known for years that Kirk lived on Bear Creek, so one late night I literally stumbled across that Village store and got sooo excited
    over it. I think I was as surprised as Kirk was. LOL.

Its so fun to find something that's just perfect for a friend, and I am sure I get FAR more out it than the person recieving it.

hugs, Karen