on the top middle shelf. This may take some squinting to see
them.

I put up DM's angels and added a hat to my Pfaltzgraff
bunny that goes with her set of dishes.

I finally got the rest of DM's Tea Rose Pfaltzgraff dishes
in here this year so didn't redecorate the inside. This
cabinet holds the rocking nutcrackers on top. I set
the three deer, candy canes, hung a JOY sign and
two other signs on the doors for this year.

Thanks for looking. Jeanne, hope this helps you so you
can quit squinting.haha If not, please specify and I'll share
more for you or anyone else who asks.

Thanks, Punk

Comments (9)

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Punk, I am honestly just speechless over the dishes and decorations in those cabinets. The regular words like beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, etc just don't even work
    for me right now.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Punk, What Karen said!!
    Oh my gosh Your Hutches look fabulous.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Karen and Nana for looking and all your sweet
    comments on the hutches. It's a great feeling knowing
    you two really like the way they are decorated.

I took all the turquoise decor to the office so that Santa
    on top will be going to work with me today. I'll try to get
    some pictures of the office decor and post to show what
    happens when you take the wrong totes to decorate.

Thanks Again, Punk

• party_music50
    10 years ago

Punk, your decorated hutches are amazing. I especially love the blues in the decor across the tops, so I wonder if that's what you're taking to the office. I believe I see 5 different patterns of holiday dishes and I'm sitting and wondering if you have full sets of each and use them all. I'm also totally amazed by the number of hutches that I see in just these photos! wow... you must have enormous rooms and unending energy when it comes time to "change out" their contents.

Can't wait to see the office pics! especially when the decor is coming from the wrong totes. lol!

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

LOL! I'm squinting, punk! ~~ ~~

Oh, I am just amazed at you, Engergizer Bunny girl...I cannot believe all those beautiful china cabinets filled w/all those gorgeous dishes & Christmas holiday decor!! Wow!

I am lovin' your Mom's china dishes in that cabinet (I'm glad you didn't change them out) & adding the Santa cap to the bunny that goes w/her dishes. I really am lovin' the silver decor you chose to add to that cabinet (one of my fave cabinets, BTW).

The 'Cellar' dishes ... are those the ones with the 'ribbon bow' ... wow, you did get a large set ...I've forgotten about those probably) ... beautiful! Also love how you mix in those crystal decanturs w/the plates & such! Great sleigh, too1

& of course, the Woodland vignette ... gotta love that!! Everything looks very 'Woodsy,' punk! Those Santa's are awesome! Well, you're ready, girl! Everything is so festive! TFS! Jeanne S.

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

All your displays are great! Very pretty holiday dishes :)

-SD

• phoggie
    10 years ago

WOW....you have such beautiful dishes....thanks so much for sharing them with us. Merry Christmas from my home to yours :-)

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Party, all I took to the office was the turquoise santa. If you look a little closer in the left side you will see 5 different dish sets. So all together there is 7 sets. The smaller plates are just sets of four or eight. Not complete like the 3 main ones I used. I do have more sets tho.LOL Our dining room is 16x 16 and so is the kitchen so there is alot of room to fill.

Jeanne, I've set out some of my nativities and started decorating the bathroom. A new mess again fills our home. I will be posting pictures soon of these and the office. I really like that china cabinet too and my tea cart is setting out in the garage.Sigh

SD, so glad your here to share and cheer us on!

Phoggie, btw, love your name! It's wonderful to have you here sharing and cheering too!

Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies. Because of you, I keep playing more and more. Your comments make it all worth while.

Punk

• oldalgebra
    10 years ago

OK. Fess up. Just how many women helped you decorate???

Wow! Love the hutch. In fact, I love the hutch - all by itself. But it is especially pretty the way you've placed all your December dishes. Isn't it fun to go all out?! I love it.

Wish I could see it in person.

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022
More Discussions